ptcfor news

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by randr1979, Jun 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. randr1979

randr1979 nothing matters

not one to miss an opportunity to make money feo never actually stopped accepting ptcfor applications, even during the election period.

since i knew an exemption would be next to impossible to secure i waited for the end of election period to renew mine.

what i learned:

if your ptcfor expired in 2014 or earlier, wait for admin change, only 2015 expired cards are "authenticated" for now and without an authenticated photocopy application wont be accepted.

when photocopying ltopf and reg make sure it is colored and as clear as possible, do what you can so no traces of staple wire is included in the photocopy. also attach a staple wire to the upper left corner, with traces of blue and white sbr like paper if possible so it looks "original". stapling and removing the staple might also work. this is done so it is believable that you are submitting the original, if there is anything that indicates that youre submitting a photocopy (like tell tale staple wires images on the copy) they will then ask you to have it authenticated which means a jog to feo main office, queueing up for payment order followed by another jog to land bank......you get the picture. give the droids no excuse to make you do this. remember the "originals" they give are just print outs anyway, no dry seals or any other way to differentiate from a clear photocopy as long as there are no tell tale signs like i said.

if you dont already know authentication is just another way of nickel and diming the public and is corruption. no actual record lookup takes place, will elevate this to prez rody next chance i get.

bring these:

nbi clearance original (dont forget to sign it on the signature blank)
    ltopf "original"
    fa reg "original"
    photocopy of ptcfor that expired 2015 or 2016
    long white folder

the ptcfor office is nearest gate 2.

step 1 authenticate ptcfor photocopy php24.00 inside a small records room in their office.

step 2 give this to encoder who will type out your details on application, make sure phone number is correct.

step 3 notarize application php150

step 4 photocopy notarized application, 2 copies.

step 5 submit to window 1, keep your application receiving copy and slip of paper of secretariat where you can follow up

if having your own personal assistant to handle payment and pickup execute an undertaking and spa, authorization letters no longer acceptable.

actual ptcfor fee now php6,000plus, up from php4,000plus last time.

geez youd think you were applying for access to the fountain of youth or something huh.

atmarcella likes this.
  2. iancg1

iancg1

Any news if the new admin is streamlining PTCFOR and other firearm licensing requirements?

3. randr1979

for ptcfor, it's pretty streamlined, maybe they can remove the notary step, as that is obviously just money making.

4. randr1979

after two months, finally got it. my runner paid landbank last aug 2, card printed aug 26.

so processing ongoing verified, just give two months at least to renew.

5. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

good to hear that bro. now it will only take you 3 weeks max. well on my experience

6. randr1979

psmoc zamboanga ptcfor caravan.

mag sugod karon biyernes.

i am told ptcfor applications for long arms will be accepted but will cost around 20 grand.

sssshhhh! do not tell the wife. hard enough to defend having to buy airline tickets for one pewpew on every trip let alone two.