close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PTC Question and a little rant...

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by screamingeagle, Aug 10, 2006.

1. screamingeagle

screamingeagle

Hello BOGs.. I have been reading this forum for many months now. Di ako palagi nag post kasi nahiya... pero my problema ako kaya eto....

Somehow Armscor of Cebu screwed up and to think that I have waited for 6 weeks.. I have now my PTC without a Plastic Gun License Card :soap: Nakalimutan daw ng liason officer nila na ipadala yung license card ko. :frown: Knowing yung set up dito sa Pinas, I doubt that they even processed it... Nalimutan nga ni Emma (old lady who is in charge of Armscor-Cebu) that I paid 500 for the card. :shocked:
    Hence my question, will I be able to carry my FA without the license card and just use the yellow paper license in lieu of it? I know I have to wait for another 6 weeks for that damn card and I wont buy their promises. Im not anymore optimistic dealing with them... Thanks.

2. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

yes you can use the yellow form as the license. the sbr issued by land bank is license enough. if in doubt, you can call up or go to fessags and look for emil agpalza and ask him regarding the matter.

3. orimar3

orimar3

6 weeks sounds just about right for PTCFOR nowadays. I'm told that with the new CPNP, PTCFORs are still issued but takes longer as compared to a few months back. Something to do with the card printer being moved from the Secretariat to the office of CPNP.

And yes, the yellow license is your Temporary License and is valid until you get your ID card.

4. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

Medyo OT guys

my Friend applied for amnesty last year and this year he was about to get a ptc when his gun, name, and license was not in the computer. sabi nung nag lakad hindi daw na encode mabuti. pahingi daw ng 500 para ipasok sa MAGIC. But he said nandun sa isang system nila which is CENTURA..ano ba talaga ito? bakit dalawa pa ang system? Darn, they're ust making thing so complicated!! anybody know about this?

5. cznayr

cznayr Dis-member

that happemed to my dad with his .25 CZ... he got the papers, pero ang talgal nung plastic... after two years na hinde na naibigay nung nagprocess ang card(i wont mention the shop) time na for renewal, wala sa computer yung record ng dad ko.. pinaayos pa ng kinakapatid ko sa crame and sure enough after a week, okay na yung card.. binigyan din ng 500 para mapabilis ang encoding..

Minsan kasi bopol yung nageencode...

6. deenoh

deenoh

The old system FED used was Centura up to around May when they migrated all their data from Centura to the Magic system which fixed the flaws from the Centura. Some firearms data, especially those which were not encoded properly got left behind.

7. screamingeagle

screamingeagle

Thanks for the reply guys... I truly appreciate it...

Well the reason I was alarmed about not having the plastic card because when I filed for my PTC with Armscor, Emma asked me if I have a plastic license card. I said yellow form lang. She said you need to have a plastic license card before you can apply for PTC, the two should go together... I told her that a cousin of mine has a yellow form lang but he has a PTC... Iba na daw policy ngayon... So I added 500 to expedite my plastic card which as mentioned above never arrived hehehehe... Thats why I was worried because I now thought that PTC SHOULD GO WITH A PLASTIC LICENSE CARD just as what Emma said.... This is my first time doing business with Armscor cos I was planning to finally get myself my first Armscor pistol, TANGKILIKIN ANG SARILING ATIN :) .. Now Im having second thoughts...Emma is a nice person btw...

Well thanks again for the clarification....

I am a proud owner of G23 and Taurus 24/7 PRO, pics to follow soon....