close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PTC inquiry

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by southplinker, Jan 8, 2007.

1. southplinker

southplinker

Sir ilan ba yung type ng PTC?

What is the permit which allows you to carry a FA everyday let's say from house to work?

Is this different from the permit to carry for gun club members?

yun lang muna mga bogsters!!!

Salamat!

2. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Permit To Carry (PTC) allows you to carry your firearm loaded and on your person, except in public places such as malls, churches, bars, etc. as long as it is concealed. Lasts for 1 year.

Permit To Transport (PTT) allows you to bring your firearm in a case, unloaded, with ammo in a separate container from your home to range. Lasts for a few days only.

3. southplinker

southplinker

Tnx KS!

Additional question na din, I visited the PNP website nga pala... updated ba yung mga application forms nila dun?

I checked kasi for an application for the PTC and the only permit to carry application I found was for Gun Club Members and it doesn't seem to be the same PTC Kaiser is talking about like how you can carry it loaded and stuff.

For example this PTC ( gun club members ) states that:

-The Permit is valid within the targer range compound and along the route to the target range. A detour not to exceed one (1) kilometer from the usual route may be authorized if necessitated by the adverse road conditions or beyond justifiable reasons beyond control of the bearer.

-When enroute to the range from residence and vice-versa, all firearms must be unloaded. The ammunition and firearm must be secured in two separate case/boxes and further kept in two separate places.

So I guess the PTC application ( the one Kaiser is talking about ) is not available in their website then?

Sensya na kung magulo question ko:supergrin:

Salamat uli!

4. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

The form you're referring to is for the Permit To Transport. I suggest that you go to any gun store and they will let you know about the requirements for the PTCFOR (Permit To Carry Firearm Outside Of Residence)

Perhaps the reason as to why this type of license was removed from the site was the suspension of PTCFOR's Gen. Lomibao did during February 2006 (He allowed it again after a few weeks)

5. southplinker

southplinker

Hindi sya PTT Kaiser pwamis :supergrin:

I guess that explains why wala dun yung PTCFOR application, baka nakalimutan nila ibalik nung pina-tanggal ni Gen. Lomibao before.

6. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

I also checked the site bro, and you're right it says PTC, I'm just saying that although it says Permit to Transport for Gun Club members, the conditions written there are the same as on a PTT.

Ask your favorite gunstore, most help their buyers with PTCFOR requirements. ;)

7. southplinker

southplinker

ah...copy that KS:supergrin:

Did ask twin pines and they said they're not available cause of the upcoming gun ban, i guess it's a sign to just be patient and wait till the damn election is over:impatient:

8. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Taga-saan ka sa South? I'm from the P'que/Alabang Area.