1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
45,550 Posts
Dumping it already? Dang.

Why?

· "Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My grandson wanted me to build him an AR in guess what.............5.56mm so then after that I built one for myself so we could go in on ammo together. Now my son wants me to build him an AR in 5.56mm so the 6.8 is kind of the "odd man out" so to speak. Don't get me wrong, I love this caliber and the rifle shot very well but since I'm in AZ. now and have to get drawn for big game hunts(not like Tennessee where you just hit Wally World and buy a tag) I really don't see me doing any deer hunting which is what I built the 6.8 for in the first place. I've already bought a new, 5.56mm upper for the lower that the 6.8 lived on and need to replace the funds to keep my wife happy. I'm sure you can understand how it can be sometimes.

· Combat Diver
3,770 Posts
Frank you know if you sell the 6.8 you have to give me all of your 45 GAP pistols? :angel:

BTTT

· "Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Frank you know if you sell the 6.8 you have to give me all of your 45 GAP pistols? :angel:

BTTT
Now that's funny right there, don't care who ya' are, that's funny, LOL
Every thing is gone except for the Upper/BCG. If someone wants it I'd take $425 face to face in the Avondale, AZ area or I'd ship for an extra $25 bucks. Big package(dirty minds, not that "package) so it's probably going to cost $30-$40 bucks to ship but hey, that's all a part of doin' business. Anyway, if someone wants it let me know. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts