close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Proud new Glock owner.... It's a baby!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GuitarSlinger66, May 4, 2004.

1. GuitarSlinger66

GuitarSlinger66

I just bought a used Glock 26 today from an LEO friend of mine. Brand new, 3 mags, Trij. NS, and a Fobus. I shot it tonight. Weaver style with a flashlight, one handed, and two handed. Each one was great. No real kick or snap like the '27. And it didn't kick like my .40S&W. I LOVE IT! I'm getting a G17 now... Then a 21, then the 35....;f

2. Cajun

Cajun

Congrats and welcome to the sub club.

I've got a 26 and a 17. Tho my wife is now wanting to learn to shoot and get her CCW so I see another 26 in the near future.

I love my 26. It feels better to me than my old 23 did.

Enjoy

3. GuitarSlinger66

GuitarSlinger66

I shot it the night I got it. Just with the 10 round mag and a hogue on it. Man, there's no kick! Esp. compared to my HK 40cal! And it sounds like a gun, not a cannon or a big boom. Just like a gun is supposed to. Now I have the Pearce Grip Extension on there, with the Hogue too. I'll test it tomorrow night.... hehe

Yea, next fun show, I'm going to pick up a G17 mag or two (preban). Maybe even one of the Scherer 30rd. mags for ****s and giggles.

It came with a real crappy Fobus. I want a leather holster, with a thumb break, something like the cops have, but not basketweave and not as big. Any ideas?

4. akbound

akbound

Hi GuitarSlinger66,

Have you seen or considered the Bianchi CarryLok? I have one for my ParaOrdnance P12.45ACP and like it considerably. It rides high, tight, can get it in black or dark tan, and is easily concealable. Price isn't bad either.

Dave