Proud Boys hold press conference before North Portland rally

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Sep 26, 2020.

1. nevernuffglock

nevernuffglock

It will be funny if they don’t show like the last time. Antifa showed and still rioted.

2. bababoris

bababoris

3. Dreamaster

Dreamaster

LOL! You see the calculated plan Proud Boys had? They KNOW Democrat leaders will crap their pants and declare martial law and emergencies because of their "Right wing presence" and so they are using that to their advantage to force law enforcement to actually do their jobs. Brilliant!

lawandorder, Mtnfolk75, Cambo and 5 others like this.
  4. PBCounty

PBCounty

Just such an odd name....like gay leather bar odd...

5. Eagle54

Eagle54

Totally agree! Im not up on the Portland scene, so when I first heard of this group I thought it might be some sort of lefty gay militia or something.

I mean...how about Proud American Dudes or something. That being said, at the first link there is a second video called the 2018 "Battle of Portland. The last 20 seconds is epic with that Proud Boy in the white sleeves cold cocking 2 Antifa guys who were swinging batons. Good stuff, I hit rewind about 6x.

6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"The Proud Boys is a far-right[4][5][6][7][8] and neo-fascist[9][10][11][12] organization that admits only men as members and promotes and engages in political violence.[2][13][14][15] It is based in the United States and has a presence in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.[16][17] The group was started as a joke in the far-right Taki's Magazine[18] in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes, taking its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy" from the Disney film Aladdin.[19][20] The Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right in early 2017, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[21][22]

The group believes men—especially white men—and Western culture are under siege; their views have elements of the white genocide conspiracy theory.[23][24][25] Officially, the group rejects white supremacy, although members have participated in multiple racist events and events centered around anti-left violence, with a former member organizing the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville.[26] The organization glorifies violence[27][28][29][30] and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club".[26][31][32]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys "

ThatGuyYouKnow likes this.
  7. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

Penned by a left wing water head, no doubt. Has all the catch phrases in it.

JimP, Victor Dubya, JK-linux and 5 others like this.
  8. Pete Perfection

Pete Perfection

9. Maxx702

Maxx702 Rottweilers making America great again!

That's about what I would expect from wikipedia.

10. WayneJessie

WayneJessie

I also believe that white men and Western Culture are are under attack. My views may differ from theirs in that I firmly believe that traditional Christianity is under attack as well as the traditional home. The American white male is obviously the first one to target if you desire to weaken both Christianity and the home.
    I belong to no group, secret society, or organization outside of my local church and wish no ill will toward any other race, creed or color but I’m 100% proud of the fact that I’m white, Christian, and a defender of the traditional home . I also firmly believe in a strict interpretation of the Constitution of the United States of America.
    As an addendum, black men that hold to the same convictions that I do are now coons, sellouts, Uncle Toms, and tokens. In order to persecute them the Leftists have to first try to strip them of their “Blackness” and encourage others in their communities to persecute them.
    Just wait for the Leftist’s comments about the Prayer March on Washington today and tell me again that I’m wearing a tin foil hat.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  11. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Cultural Marxism, the pseudo-religion of the Left, is nothing but a sustained, ruthless, and now violent attack on Western Civilization, Christianity, and especially white males from Columbus to President Trump.

12. Cambo

Cambo

Poison gas.

13. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

14. WayneJessie

WayneJessie

I don’t know a lot about the actual makeup of the Proud Boys but I’d suggest that they keep a very clean house as far as who is a part of their group. There’s plenty of whacked out nuts in the far Left and the far Right.

'Ol Grandad likes this.
  15. 'Ol Grandad

[​IMG]
    Sorry, I had to! :animlol:

16. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

The leader of these clowns is not an American citizen and is married to a liberal.

17. 'Ol Grandad

Does that please you?

Dreamaster likes this.
  18. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Next thing, you'll try to tell us that Canada isn't part of the West.....:rolleyes:

19. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

I think it is comical.