Protest in Portland, Oregon

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Jade Falcon, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I haven't seen a thread about it yet.

Of course, Jessie has to make everything a racial issue.:upeyes: God, I hate that guy. I really do.

Everybody at the rally was chanting "no justice, no peace." I was thinking "no appreciation, no thanks."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Angry-Campbell-shooting-protestors-yell-at-Mayor-Adams-84623032.html#comments

2. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

As usual people of that ilk cannot be swayed by actual logic.

3. Newcop761

Newcop761 CLM

I almost walked out of the front door of the Justice Center into that mess...

Jesse Jackson is an opportunist / extortionist. He doesn't really care about improving relations. As long as he gets some press time and gets to gallivant around the country with his No Justice/No Peace rent a mob he's happy.

4. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Jesse would go broke and become irrelevant right away if he stopped pimping race. It is in his best interest to keep the hate and ignorance going. What else is he going to do with his life if race baiting stopped being so lucrative for him? Used car salesman?

5. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Apparently, this started when the guy was threatening to go suicidal, and said that he had a gun. He threatened to come out of his apartment to kill himself. He was distraught over his brother's death. Understandable, I suppose. Even his mother said he was out of control. But it wasn't until Reverends started knocking at her door that she decided to make this into a racial issue.

One woman that "witnessed" the scene told a news reporter: "I don't understand, like, why did they have to shoot him where, like, his...his organs were...a fatal shot? Why couldn't they just SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG OR SOMETHING?" I laughed at this, as I'm sure most of you would have as well.

Oh yeah...Jessie didn't mention that the guy had a nice, long criminal history that's typical of someone of his type, including a felony charge (I believe it was GTA or PCS). So he was also "Felon in Posession of a Firearm." Outstanding citizen indeed...

Now the officer in question has been reassigned to an area in the department that does not allow/need a patrol rifle. I believe the chief said that he had been reassigned to a Nieghborhood Response Team, or something to that effect.

Portland, Oregon is officially on my list of places that I will NEVER work if I ever do get into a LEO career.