1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Massive Member
25,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Come on man, are you telling me you have never done an ugly chick?

·
IWannaBeSedated
11,448 Posts
Come on man, are you telling me you have never done an ugly chick?
Are you telling us that you have PAID to do an ugly chick?

'Cause there's stupid....... and then there's STUPID.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
A young man's ummm.... enthusiasm nah, desperation is more like it.

·
Massive Member
25,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try reading with those stinging eyes.... those were the madams, not the chicks... they were the 18 and 19 year olds....

"Buying and selling is legal. Intercourse is legal. But somehow buying and selling intercourse is illegal." - George Carlin

HH
steveksux said:
I think I'm beginning to see why she decided to branch out and become a madame instead of walking the streets herself... Pit bull wouldn't bite her in the face if she was covered with gravy...
:wavey:

Randy

·
Registered
619 Posts
You want to see someting grosse? Me and my partner were watching a motel that is very heavy in drugs and prostitution. We see a girl pick up a trick at the bus stop and they go into a room. We stroll up there and I find a small hole in the curtain and I'm able to look through the window and into the room and see the whole transaction. I was able to see her get nekid. Yep, full frontal hooker nudity. I almost barfed on my boots. Then we took them to jail. All in the interest of justice

·
Registered
672 Posts
You want to see someting grosse? Me and my partner were watching a motel that is very heavy in drugs and prostitution. We see a girl pick up a trick at the bus stop and they go into a room. We stroll up there and I find a small hole in the curtain and I'm able to look through the window and into the room and see the whole transaction. I was able to see her get nekid. Yep, full frontal hooker nudity. I almost barfed on my boots. Then we took them to jail. All in the interest of justice
I guess you need a "Plain Sight" Doctor now for this case :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
When a whore house smells like a crab house, that's how you know there is quality within. :supergrin:

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
You think that's gross? How about moving a nude old dead hooker who died from hepititus from a van to the cremation machine, who was also bleeding everywhere.

At least we didnt have to embalm that one.

·
38,473 Posts
Why did you look in the window when you know what she looked like anyway? You're just asking for that one.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Why did you look in the window when you know what she looked like anyway? You're just asking for that one.
Maybe it was one of those things was so so horrible you have no choice but to look. :dunno:

·
IWannaBeSedated
11,448 Posts
Maybe it was one of those things was so so horrible you have no choice but to look. :dunno:
Are we talking about the inauguration last year?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts