Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! My first Glock was a model 23 (.40 cal) back in 1993. The trigger kinda sucked so I got rid of the pistol. Fast forward to 2016, I got a Glock boner and decided to buy a spanking new G19 gen 3. It spits brass right into my forehead. I'm gunna swap the 336 ejector for a 30274. If that doesn't cure the forehead sizzles, then I'm jumping ship and buying a Dan Wesson Heritage.....

·
SAFETY PIN CRITIC!!
11,774 Posts
Mi
Hi, all! My first Glock was a model 23 (.40 cal) back in 1993. The trigger kinda sucked so I got rid of the pistol. Fast forward to 2016, I got a Glock boner and decided to buy a spanking new G19 gen 3. It spits brass right into my forehead. I'm gunna swap the 336 ejector for a 30274. If that doesn't cure the forehead sizzles, then I'm jumping ship and buying a Dan Wesson Heritage.....
Hello and welcome! You might want to speak with the guys in gunsmithing forum. They can help you solve the problem quick!

·
SAFETY PIN CRITIC!!
11,774 Posts
Welcome to GT! Home of brass to face threads ad naseum.
We in the KNOW wear eye protection...LOL...yeah right, but I do understand how that can be an aggravation. I got BLISTERED BY. A 22 LR stinger from a Ruger once! That was all it took!

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,803 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.