Proposed design of NC illegal immigrant licenses sparks concern

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Feb 24, 2013.

1. misunderestimated

misunderestimated

I am so tired of instead of current good laws being enforced(illegal immigrant that should be deported)they make a go around law (this one) to save us the money of arresting and deporting the illegal immigrant. What the hell is going wrong here

As a mater of fact if they were not born here we should be calling them what they are Criminals.

2. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Ahh geez...they're ILLEGAL aliens here--without authorization, breaking the law.

Who really cares about what their license says. As far as we should be concerned, the only driver's license type these ILLEGAL aliens should have is the one issued to them from their own country.

The money would be better spent sending out of the country.

The real concerns should be how they got here, why they're here, and how soon we can deport their ILLEGAL butts out of the country.

Concerns over "no legal status" wording on a license for an ILLEGAL alien? Please...there are more important issues and items to be working on than this petty crap.

3. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

This kind of crap makes me want to break out the Guillotine and start chopping politicians heads off.

They are ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS.
    The scumbag politicians should be looking at ways to get and keep these criminals out of our country, not trying to figure out what kind of driver's license to give them.

4. jtmac

jtmac Señor Member

Just aside from the issue of illegal immigration, I am glad to see driver's licenses for non-residents.

Imagine someone without driving experience coming for several months on a tourist visa. They could learn how to drive during that time, but no, the state will not allow it. If they ALREADY drive, they can just get an international license to pair with their home license, but if not they're just in limbo. It would make my life easier if it were possible, I'll tell you that.

5. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

I guess the number of DWI's will now skyrocket in NC.

6. dan1488

dan1488

Its stupid they broke one law getting here. I guarantee they are driving already(another law broken), and do you think they have insurance not likely. And if they bought the car how did they get it registered with no ID, straw purchase?

7. ChiTownPicaro

ChiTownPicaro

Agreed. Anyone here after 1492 should get out!

8. Tiro Fijo

Tiro Fijo

9. BlackPaladin

BlackPaladin

You are a POS, don't forget to kiss brady's ass on your way out troll.

10. cesaros

cesaros

People are so outraged that illegals are being labeled as illegals, that they fail to realize that these people are ILLEGALS.

If hispanics from outside the US want to come here and work, then get a work visa.

If you can't follow the rules, then you get deported.

Stop whining about how unfair it is that Johnny Law is comin' after ya, when you're purposely breaking federal law...and these politicians needs to stop this bleeding heart BS they have for these people. All it is is a ploy to try and get votes.

11. misunderestimated

misunderestimated

Your missing my point, personally our family is a 3rd generation Immigrants.

We have only been in America for 3 generations. Sounds like a lot but its not . My one great Grandpa said if they did not get on the boat he did my grandpa would not of been born in the united states. My Great Grandmother told me the horrors stories of coming to America and how they lived like animals in NYC getting robbed and beaten for what little they had.And how our Family names were changed on Ellis Island because they could not pronounce it. My family came as immigrants but did it the correct way,I remember them speaking Italian and one of my Great Uncles in broken English telling them they are in America and have to speak English in his house front of the kids

I have no problem with immigrants, I have a problem with illegal immigration. As matter of fact since 1994 I have sponsored and assisted 2 legal immigrants to become citizen of the united states.at great expense of time and effort and monies

So please get off your soap box,
    An illegal immigrant should be called exactly what he is a criminal. If you don't follow laws (regardless if you think they are a good or bad law) you become a criminal also.

12. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

That poster doesn't care about your point. Only in it to rile up people on the board. Tends to think Chicago has the right idea about most things.