Projected prizes at the Conyers GSSF match.

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Norske, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Norske

Norske Millennium Member

Friends in low places at GSSF would like you to be aware of the following.

The 2006 Conyers GSSF match drew 443 entries.

At 443 entries, it was the SMALLEST Conyers GSSF match in the past consecutive 8 years.

Those entries took home 16 guns and $4,350 in cash awards. 9 guns were "1st place" type awards and 7 guns were "random". $1,675 in "place" cash awards and $2,675 in "random" cash awards.

Under the new GSSF prize allocation system, assuming this weekend's match again draws 443 entries, there will be at least 8 and possibly as many as 12 "place" firearms (depending on how many "Masters" end up shooting in each of Competition, Subcompact, and MajorSub and how may Amateurs shoot in MajorSub).

There would also be 13 "random" firearms awards, for a total of between 21 and 25 firearm awards.

"Place" cash awards would amount to a minimum of $1,900.

There would be 82 $50/2 year membership "Random" awards or $1,900 + $4,100 ='s $6,000 in cash awards/extended memberships.

Of course, if the match EXCEEDS 443 entries, those prize totals will also rise.

So, get those entries in today!

Or, if you don't have time or the means to get er' done this late, you can still sign up both for GSSF AND the match, right at the match.

Just get the map off GSSF's website, "gssfonline.com" and come on out.

:supergrin:

2. RoyRNC

RoyRNC

This is great news. I know GSSF is great for fellowship and hanging out and enjoying the day, but knowing that there are more rewards just sweetens the deal for me. I was on the fence whether or not I was going to drive 5 hours, stay in a hotel and shell out $50 in gas, but you twisted my arm.

See you at the match.

3. mikey357

mikey357 CLM

...okay...with AROUND 550 total entries, what will the Prize Distribution look like??? NOT that I EVER win anything... :) ....mikey357