close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Problems logging onto Outdoors

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by plastic23, Feb 28, 2004.

1. plastic23

plastic23

Hey, Eric, I too am having problems trying to get a password emailed to me and have sent you an email regarding this. Eddie C also forwarded my email to you as he could not help in this matter either. I have enjoyed Gtalk for a long time due to its simplicity and have done many good deals with the fine members here at Glock Talk. In fact, if you really look at it, Gtalk was previousuly set up just like a Glock handgun. It followed the KISS principal and was thus easy to use and understand. The Outdoor.com site is just the opposite as many members. including myself, are getting frustrated just trying to sign on never mind trying to naviate through all sorts of choices. If outdoors.com was a type of handgun being reviewed, many here would be stating that it was too complicated and to "Just get a Glock". I hope this attempt at humor is not insulting to you Eric as it is just an attempt to show you why this particular member wishes things were back to their original form. Rmemeber, not every member is computer literate and do not care for complicated sites with too many options. We had the same problem at work with a too complicated computer system and things got ugly before a new system that was more user friendly was put back in place. Take care and I await your ressponse to my email. Mike.