Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,302 Posts
No, that’s not what concerns me. My concern is that the Talon grip is made in one continuous piece...the two sides and the backstrap in the middle. That would be fine if I shot my 19.4 with the stock grip without a backstrap or beavertail added onto the stock grip. The problem is that my 19 fits my hand best when I have the large beavertail pinned onto the grip. With the Talon granular grip covering the sides and the beavertail, that would make the beavertail impossible to remove in case of a detail strip. It’s becoming clear to me I need to cut the Talon grip material into three separate pieces. Unless there’s some other option...???
I guess I'm not clear why a detail strip would require the removal of the backstrap?

I don't use the backstraps, so I'm not ruling out that I'm missing something, but it doesn't appear to me that you need to remove them to detail strip the gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.