close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Problem with a user

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Navy HMC, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Navy HMC

Navy HMC

Good evening, I am not one to be hyper critical of other posters to GT, all have their right to post and be heard.

However, we seem to be having a problem with a member whos user name is mnMACD.

Again, I can respect the opinion of someone who not only uses the moniker "non-gunner" and has a signature line of:
    What the problem is that he seems to feel the need to make his opinion known currently on a particular thread in "The Lighterside" namely: You might be a gun nut if... This thread was started by Glockdude1 in 2002 and is now up to 205 replies most of which are on topic. in the past week mnMACD has felt the need to put an influx of nontopic statements to his agenda. The posters, myself included have been mostly politely informing him of the error of his ways, yet he continues to inteject his own agenda in what appears to be very "Troll-like" in it's posting.

example:
    And:
    to my post:
    I absolutely do not want to see the You might be a gun nut if..." thread locked. It's been here too long and too many people have been enjoying it-over 280 different quotes so far.

Would it be possible for an administrator to "enlighten" mnMACD about proper etiquette?

Thank you

And also thank you for the Glock Talk forums-by far my most visited site and only site close to a chat that I go to.

2. vote Republican

vote Republican White and nerdy Moderator

I'll post this in the back office to get an admin's attention.

In general for a problem poster you should click the "report this post to a mod"

3. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Navy HMC,
    mnMACD has been duly warned. Please let me know if there are anymore problems. Thank you for the heads up.

Eddie C.

4. vote Republican

vote Republican White and nerdy Moderator

Eddie C., I think one of the admins already took care of it.

:laughabove: