close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Prizes for Indoor League ?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by TOULME, May 3, 2007.

1. TOULME

TOULME

I am curious as to what the Prize table is like at your Indoor League?

2. ANeat

ANeat Got Pb?

The one I just shot, Target World in Cincinnati had T-shirts, hats, Glock Annual, pins, decals, DVD, lots of little stuff. Also the item I picked the Glock knife:thumbsup:

Adam

3. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

The ones I attend have a great plaque for first place. At some ranges, first place received a plaque and a windbreaker. Now, I guess instead of a windbreaker, they're giving Glock Knives. Then, second gets a shirt and third a hat. Some ranges lets the second place winner have a choice of the shirt or hat. At one range, first place wins a plaque and hat with the second place person winning the knife (or in the past, windbreaker).

The Lewis system is used, so you have a first, second and third place in Class A, B and C. Also, if you look on gssfonline.com and go to the Indoor League section, the ranges are listed with the class winners. It's another way of having fun using my Glock and meeting great people. They're totally different than the outdoor ones,but fun.

4. TOULME

TOULME

It seems there is a great difference depending on where you shoot as to what the awards are. I took a 1st in A class and got a nice plaque no other Glock stuff, that same year I took 1st in B class also and was awarded a nice plaque and Glock windbreaker with a Glock t shirt from the same range,Secound and third place finishers got nothing.
    This year I took 2nd in A class and got 0 from one range and took 3rd in A class at a different range and was awarded a glock knife.It would sure be nice if GSSF could convince the participating ranges to have a more consistent award allocation..... Rant over.....:upeyes: