Prize Glock 17 MOS received

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by TrooperDan, Feb 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

I mailed my certificate on 30 NOV 2018, didn't receive any acknowledgement from Glock, finally decided a couple of days ago to ask for a status. I received an email today saying it had been shipped on 4 JAN! Never got a tracking number from Glock nor a call from my FFL, bit torqued about that, even more so for the transfer fee of $50 including the FLEC fee here in Florida. I have a Burris Fastfire III on hand but doesn't look like either of the Glock mounts fit it... another $50 for the Burris mount but they list two mounts for Glocks and unsure which to use for the MOS system. Have inquired Burris about that. Anyone using a Fastfire on a MOS?

2. Rokitt

Rokitt

https://www.burrisoptics.com/sites/default/files/generated/glockfastfire3installsheet_v2.pdf

3. Jayman28

Jayman28

4. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Thanks a bunch for the info and that link! It helped one heck of a lot when I realized I had a Weaver style mount on the sight that could come off! Do you guys use a 8 minute dot or a 3? What I have is a 3 minute.

5. Jayman28

Jayman28

I have 1) 8 moa FF3
    3) 3 moa FF3
    1) 3 moa vortex venom.
    Like the 3moa better.

6. 1RoundEye

1RoundEye Arms Dealer

This is really more of a dig for the FFL then for GLOCK. When they ship the gun to the dealer, it includes a letter with your name and contact info with instructions for them to contact you. $50 isn't that bad for an out of state transfer. The going rate in California is between $65-$100, and we can only order Gen 3 guns.

PM720 likes this.
  7. AZ Husker

AZ Husker