·
@#%* !
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
looks like cabela's has cci primers instock

·
Registered
582 Posts
I just received some Winchester LPP that have been on back order since April of last year........that's correct nearly one year to the day! I also am still waiting for in same in SPP. When I originally ordered I also bought some powder and received that several days after ordering. I kept the primers on back order because I didn't want to have to pay the Hazmat cost again. This whole episode has been a joke and last time I'll be doing business with them.

·
Registered
27,992 Posts
I just received some Winchester LPP that have been on back order since April of last year........that's correct nearly one year to the day! I also am still waiting for in same in SPP. When I originally ordered I also bought some powder and received that several days after ordering. I kept the primers on back order because I didn't want to have to pay the Hazmat cost again. This whole episode has been a joke and last time I'll be doing business with them.
If it's in stock, I don't mind. I won't back-order primers with them though. Last year, I had Win Primers on back order(10k), and watched them come in/out of stock constantly, and my order not getting filled. I know there's other people in front of me, etc. What irritated me, is when I read on other forums, people who had placed smaller orders after me, getting their orders.

IGF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts