close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Primary Arms or Bushnell

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Broncbuster, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Broncbuster

Broncbuster Dying Breed

2. PIDDLER

PIDDLER

I have the Bushnell on my RRA. I have shot it only to sight in. The front sight co-witness' perfectly but the optic interferes with raising the MI rear sight. In a jam I would simply remove it. The reticles green/red are good, it comes with lense covers that are loose fitting and not to great. I got mine on sale at Midway about 6 months ago for $149 IIRC. Bottom line...I like it for the price.:wavey:

3. AC45ACP

AC45ACP

I've owned both and you can't go wrong with either one! I liked the PA M3 a little better and my good friend is running it on his ar, and Marshell @ Primary Arms is a very nice guy! I will buy more PA products in the future... Good luck

AC

4. Broncbuster

Broncbuster Dying Breed

Thanks for the replies. This is just a plinker mostly and I did not want to put alot in optics. Mainly wanted something around the ranch for the coyotes.

5. CrazyFeet

CrazyFeet

ive owned a few bushnells and I like them and never had any problems but after reading reviews here I am going with primary arms for my next red dot and mounting it on my bushmaster. Ill keep you updated if you are at all interested :)

6. Broncbuster

Broncbuster Dying Breed

Definately. I have heard nothing but good about the primary arms products and the Bushnell. Just kinda on the fence on which one I want.

7. duncan

duncan Lifetime Member Millennium Member

Really like the PA M3 I have. Well built and since this is for coyots, they ain't worth spending much $$$$ on.