close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

pricing a 2nd gen g-17

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by smokshwn, Dec 27, 2002.

1. smokshwn

smokshwn

I was interested in selling my 2nd gen g17 and needed some input on pricing. I have three 17 rnd drop free mags one with a glock plus 2 floorplate. Any ideas on a competitive price that would be fair to both parties. thanx in advance.

2. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

I guess no one is willing to say for fear of either hurting your feelings or insulting you or looking stupid. I would think $500 or so would be fair here in this area, maybe a little more if they are full metal lined mags. Of course ;Q if you were willing to take.....say $300, I would buy them right now. ;e Anyway, maybe you should look around in the arena you are planning to sell them in, gun show, web site, private sale, etc. You can probably find something similar to give you a good idea of value. Of course if you get the amount you want for them, you have made a good deal. If you need absolute top dollar, well that is not being fair to both parties, is it? Decisions, decisions, decisions. Happy selling!!;f MLM

3. Match_10

Match_10

Do you still have your glock for sale?