close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Price on H&K?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Dan05, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Dan05

Dan05

I bought an H&K USP40 fullsize over the Thanksgiving break that came with 2 10 round mags and 2 13 round mags, one with a +2 extender. I've also got a Hogue handall grip and 3 holsters for it (DeSantis pancake style, Fobus paddle, and Uncle Mike's duty triple-retention). The pistol doesn't shoot like I thought it would. I'm looking to trade it for a new pistol (preferably a glock. I shot my brother's G23 over Thanksgiving and loved it), but don't know what a fair price for the H&K would be. Any advice?

P.S. If it would help to see pictures of the condition of the gun or holsters I can send them, just ask.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. utah

utah

Dan, I'm in VA and would say that $600-$650 would be a good price, with a little room for negotiating.

Eric

3. rocko

rocko

Unless the gun is really beat to hell or in like NIB condition, figure $475-500 for that w/ the two 10 round mags. $65/ea for the 13 rounders. Handall and holsters probably don't add much to the value of the package. So, I'd say I agree with the previous poster - $600-650, depending if you want to sell it as a package or try to break it up.

Rocko

4. Dan05

Dan05

Thanks for giving me an idea. Anybody else with any other thoughts, please let me know. I don't think I'd like to sell it right now. I'm mainly looking for trades. Just for the heck of it, here are some pictures.

Dan

5. Dan05

Dan05

6. Dan05

Dan05

One of the USP with a G23