Glock Talk banner

Price drop: Mitchell leatherWorks Holster ARG for Glock 19

1480 Views 12 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  csak
Used holster but never used it personally to conceal carry. . Came with the gun I bought a year ago. The opening is still very stiff so no need to worry about it being worn out or flimsy. The stitching is great and leather feels great.This holster is of much higher quality than the Galco holsters I have for my m&ps. I have no need for this holster. Looking for a different type of option to carry my G19

American Rear Guard (ARG)

$55 shipped

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
price drop

$55 shipped
or trade for G19 10round mags
What kind of carry option are you looking for? I have a used Kydex holster in FDE for a Glock 19 with a TLR1. It's made by Kaluban Cloak if you are interested in a trade.

· Registered
22 Posts
I sent a message earlier in the day. Do you mind sending me a picture of the holster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting, I replied. No, I don't mind. Can you send me your email or a phone number so I can spend them to you.

· Registered
60 Posts
Used holster but never used it personally to conceal carry. . Came with the gun I bought a year ago. The opening is still very stiff so no need to worry about it being worn out or flimsy. The stitching is great and leather feels great.This holster is of much higher quality than the Galco holsters I have for my m&ps. I have no need for this holster. Looking for a different type of option to carry my G19

American Rear Guard (ARG)

$55 shipped

Still available?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts