Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since so many people have something to say about the price, and think they can find these for msrp I spent hours trying to find somewhere that has them in stock, and what they are charging for them. I found one site with them in stock, and it said originally $85 but on sale for $75. So I've decided to drop my asking price to $70 a piece. Yes that's what they cost, please before you complain, that I'm insane, or that you can find them for $40 actually try to find somewhere that has them in stock let alone for $40, so I don't have to go through a stack of comments from people who don't even have a g48 or 43x, or looked for somewhere to buy them, and can actually sell these to someone who has been looking for them, and doesn't mind paying a bit more to get them now instead of waiting months for SA to have them. Just because you don't want or have a need for them, or the money to afford to pay for convenience some people do.

I have 5 unopened Shield Arms S15 magazines. I'm looking to trade or sell, I'm asking 95.00 a piece, and will ship them anywhere in the US. Please don't flame me for price gouging please, because I paid $100 for them. I bought 7 because I had the opportunity, and planned on using them at the range, but haven't been to the range nearly as much as I would like. I would prefer to trade them for a Glock chambered in .357 Sig, or a .40 I can convert to .357 any gen. Also would be interested in gun smithing/armour tools, polymer 80 parts, G43x, G43, or G30 parts/accessories. They are all still in the original packaging.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Because they're insanely hard to find anywhere, and have been backordered for a year now. All the places that sell them for 40 are out of stock, and if you want them 100 is what they're going for. ARMSLIST - For Sale: Shield Arms S15 15 round Glock 48 43X

Here are some links to the mags being bought in this price range.
Obviously none of the people who feel the need to tell me how indignant the price makes them feel are people who don't need them, and think I am in control of supply and demand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If someone could post a link to where they're able to get these at 39.99 that aren't out of stock I'm sure all the g43x and g48 owners would really appreciate it, because if you've actually looked for them instead of just stumbling on a post of someone selling them for what they cost to get right now, instead of waiting for months you would know that not only can you not get them for 39.99 you can't get them at all even for an outrageous price. If it's too much to pay no one is forcing you to buy them, but there are some people who have been looking for them, and don't mind paying a premium to get them now instead of waiting for who knows when for shield arms to send them one.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Here you go. Even though Shield Arms is showing as out of stock, it still allows you to "ADD TO CART" and it will be on backorder. I've ordered my last 4 magazines this way and got them within 2-4 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
You are right, these are sold out everywhere and now shield arms has disabled the back orders. The Gen 2 S15 mags Will be released in the coming weeks. I hope you sell these quickly because very soon they will not be as desirable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's good for you, fact is I'm asking less than what people are paying for them elsewhere. Not sure why everyone is loosing their minds over it. Not my fault the going rate for them is high. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything. You're the second person I've read online saying it only took a couple weeks, to get them backordering them, but I've read a large majority more say it's taken months and they still have nothing. There is a reason they're so expensive right now, and complaining to me is isn't going to create a surplus, or convince me to sell them for less. And you still couldn't find them at retail that's not backordered I'm happy you got bumped ahead in the line not sure what that is supposed to mean other than what I have said from the beginning.

·
Registered
289 Posts
wow my local gun shop sells them for 39.95 I cant imagine paying 100 bucks each, but good luck btw I will give you 40 each for them.
dm me I'll pay you 50 per they have left
wow I think I might go buy all my local dealer has and make a few bucks, I had no idea that was the going price.
do it.

My first backorder shipped in 9 days... sold to a buddy who doesn't internet. Ordered more march 19 still waiting. Back orders disabled they are prepping to release ambis guess they'll ship those. But here's the thing they were 9 months late on the release so no one knows when they'll ship again. If I'd realised they were doing this I'd have sold mine for 100 per not the 45 I did.

OP I'd put em on tacswap at 80 per with the point they disabled backordered. Itll sell.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If someone could post a link to where they're able to get these at 39.99 that aren't out of stock I'm sure all the g43x and g48 owners would really appreciate it, because if you've actually looked for them instead of just stumbling on a post of someone selling them for what they cost to get right now, instead of waiting for months you would know that not only can you not get them for 39.99 you can't get them at all even for an outrageous price. If it's too much to pay no one is forcing you to buy them, but there are some people who have been looking for them, and don't mind paying a premium to get them now instead of waiting for who knows when for shield arms to send them one.
Shield Arms - S15 - Glock 43X/48 15 Round Magazine - You'll have them in 2-3 weeks - Another.. https://www.glockstore.com/SA-S15-15-Round-Magazine-for-Glock-43X-48 Yes, they are currently gearing up for the ambi release which is why (just recently) theyre taking a little longer. But everyone I know who ordered these just within the last few months got them in a max of 3 weeks. Its literally why you see so many people such as yourself with them currently. Its the same **** as the ammo. There was never a "shortage", you could always find ammo no matter what, IF you were willing to pay for it. Its the greedy resellers who made things they way they were/are price wise.

That's good for you, fact is I'm asking less than what people are paying for them elsewhere. Not sure why everyone is loosing their minds over it. Not my fault the going rate for them is high. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything. You're the second person I've read online saying it only took a couple weeks, to get them back ordering them, but I've read a large majority more say it's taken months and they still have nothing. There is a reason they're so expensive right now, and complaining to me is isn't going to create a surplus, or convince me to sell them for less. And you still couldn't find them at retail that's not back ordered I'm happy you got bumped ahead in the line not sure what that is supposed to mean other than what I have said from the beginning.
This inst gubroker, and the highest you found that some idiot paid is not a base of "going rate." Going rate is $40. Its what you pay for them direct through the company, just takes 2 weeks to ship. Its resellers like yourself who price these things at your perceived value to mislead your base into thinking its the going rate. To each is own, Im not knocking what your doing even though I dont agree with it, but Im sure you can understand (or not), that its a fine line between capitalism and communism at this point. The fact that you have to "defend" your reasoning when trying to sell these, shows us more than I care to explain.

Id suggest posting them on GB since theyre plenty of suckers on there that buy into the hype.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.