close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Price Check G-17

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by mrmedina, Oct 25, 2004.

1. mrmedina

mrmedina NRA Member

I'm buying a new 3rd gen G-17 for the holidays for me.Whats a reasonable price on a 1st gen. G-17 born on date of 03/88
    with 2 hi-cap nfml mags, 1 fml hi-cap mag? Just updated all internal parts.
    I'm selling it to my boss, for duty carry.

Then buying G-19, 2nd or 3rd gen depending on mags with it after sale of G-17,whats the going rate for private sale.
    So after buying and selling I'll have new G-17,a new or used G-19 and then my baby Glock G-26............I'm looking forward to my 3 flavor choices. All comments appreciated. Thanks

2. MrMunster

MrMunster

If you have a Galyan's and a Gander Mountain within 100 miles of you, you should be able to get a G17 w/ 2-10rd mags for $404 right now.

Galyan's was purchased by (the aptly named) Dick's. Dick's doesn't sell handguns.

Galyan's price on the 17 is normally $499 but is on sale for $479 until they are gone. (Actual sale is -$20 on guns < $500 and -$50 on guns > 500.)

Gander Mountain is closing out all of their 10-rd Glocks right now and is offering -$75. If you can get them to price match, which they always do for me, you should be able to pick one up for $499 - 20 - 75 = $404.