Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Do the open-border advocates care about the victims of crime?

• Yes.

• No.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Septimus Neverson, 57, registered little reaction as Justice Guy Cournoyer found him guilty of first-degree murder, attempted murder and a long series of other charges related to home invasions carried out in 2006 and 2009 in the West Island, Montreal and Laval. Neverson managed to enter Canada and leave at least twice while he carried out his crimes. In November 2000, Neverson was expelled from Canada based on a criminal record involving 20 convictions. His record included a home invasion, carried out in 1987 on Legendre St. in northern Montreal during which he killed a 35-year-old man named Jean-Guy Gauthier. After having been deported to Trinidad and Tobago, Neverson somehow returned to Canada and began carrying out a series of home invasions that began May 4, 2006. He apparently left Canada after killing Jacques Sénécal, a 61-year-old artist and teacher. Sénécal was shot on July 20, 2006, during a robbery in his home in the Ste-Dorothée district of Laval. Neverson returned in 2009 and carried out another series of home invasions. In all of the 13 cases, Neverson wore a mask and was very difficult to identify. While delivering his decision on Friday, Cournoyer said that if the Crown’s case relied solely on eyewitness testimony, he would have acquitted Neverson. The prosecution — represented by Catherine Perreault and Louis Bouthillier — produced circumstantial evidence that helped link Neverson to all 13 of the armed robberies. Besides finding Neverson guilty of first-degree murder, Cournoyer also convicted him of three attempted murders and 31 counts of armed robbery. The first-degree murder conviction comes with an automatic life sentence with no chance at parole for 25 years. But Neverson still has to be sentenced for the other 53 convictions. A date to schedule a sentence hearing is scheduled for next week.
https://montrealgazette.com/news/killer-found-guilty-of-13-home-invasions-one-of-which-involved-a-murder

·
Director of civil unrest
9,905 Posts
Of course not! All they care about is their retarded virtue signaling. They remind me of the mutants in I Am Legend, standing around in circles nodding their heads just waiting to freak out about anything and everything. I really do hate the left.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Insanity at the highest
This person never should have been on the streets
I pray for all of his victims and families
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
NRA Life Member
65,489 Posts
If you're a robber and killer and you luck into a country that will let you rob and kill as you please, has largely disarmed your victims and, if you get caught, only kicks you out, who wouldn't go back for another try? If I could shoplift at the Apple store and all that happened if I got caught was they made me leave, I'd probably quit my job and become a second-hand iphone dealer.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,422 Posts
I'm sure he was just looking for a better life and the ability to vote for Bernie in 2020. . .

Reactions: mike from st pe

·
Registered
7,851 Posts
Septimus Neverson, 57, registered little reaction as Justice Guy Cournoyer found him guilty of first-degree murder, attempted murder and a long series of other charges related to home invasions carried out in 2006 and 2009 in the West Island, Montreal and Laval. Neverson managed to enter Canada and leave at least twice while he carried out his crimes. In November 2000, Neverson was expelled from Canada based on a criminal record involving 20 convictions. His record included a home invasion, carried out in 1987 on Legendre St. in northern Montreal during which he killed a 35-year-old man named Jean-Guy Gauthier. After having been deported to Trinidad and Tobago, Neverson somehow returned to Canada and began carrying out a series of home invasions that began May 4, 2006. He apparently left Canada after killing Jacques Sénécal, a 61-year-old artist and teacher. Sénécal was shot on July 20, 2006, during a robbery in his home in the Ste-Dorothée district of Laval. Neverson returned in 2009 and carried out another series of home invasions. In all of the 13 cases, Neverson wore a mask and was very difficult to identify. While delivering his decision on Friday, Cournoyer said that if the Crown’s case relied solely on eyewitness testimony, he would have acquitted Neverson. The prosecution — represented by Catherine Perreault and Louis Bouthillier — produced circumstantial evidence that helped link Neverson to all 13 of the armed robberies. Besides finding Neverson guilty of first-degree murder, Cournoyer also convicted him of three attempted murders and 31 counts of armed robbery. The first-degree murder conviction comes with an automatic life sentence with no chance at parole for 25 years. But Neverson still has to be sentenced for the other 53 convictions. A date to schedule a sentence hearing is scheduled for next week.
https://montrealgazette.com/news/killer-found-guilty-of-13-home-invasions-one-of-which-involved-a-murder
I'm sure some bleeding heart liberal will get him free so he can murder more Canadians.

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,827 Posts
The better get tough with his guy and double-deport him this time.

That'll show him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts