close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pretzel Hold

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Zeker, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Zeker

Zeker

The wrestling world was buzzing in anticipation of a wrestling match between the two heavyweight contenders for the WWF title, Bruno Samartino and The Bone Crusher.

Bone Crusher was famous for winning his matches by using a "Pretzel Hold" which literally twists his opponents body into the shape of a pretzel forcing him to give up. No one has ever escaped from the Pretzel Hold and Bone Crusher was the odds on favorite to win the title.

During the course of the match Bone Crusher managed to corner Bruno and put him in the pretzel hold. The TV announcers were just about to concede the match to Bone Crusher, when, all of a sudden, in a lightning-like move, Bruno reversed the pretzel hold and went on to win the match.

The fans went crazy and absolute bedlam broke out. During a TV interview at center ring the TV Announcer said "Champ, you amazed the wrestling world and made history tonight by doing something no one has ever done -- reversing the pretzel hold. Can you tell our audience how you managed to do it"?

Bruno said "Well, I knew my only chance to win was to not put myself into a position where Crusher could get me in the pretzel hold. But, I made one little slip and before I knew it, my body was twisted and contorted, literally in the shape of a pretzel. The pain was excruciating and I was just about to give up, when I managed to get one eye opened, looked up, and saw a pair of balls hanging down. Thinking it was my only chance I reached up with my teeth and bit those balls as hard as I could.

Do you have any idea how fast you can move when you bite your own balls!!!!!

2. igrp

igrp ut supra

Oooooouch. ;Q ;P ;C

3. DWavs

DWavs Moderator Moderator