close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pretty Funny

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by bobcleanG17, Feb 27, 2006.

1. bobcleanG17

bobcleanG17

(Note: I am a republican and i support the president but i thought this was freaking halerious.)

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the President his daily briefing. He concludes by saying, "Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident." "OH DEAR GOD NO!!!" President Bush exclaims. "That's terrible!" His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands. Finally, the President, devastated, looks up and asks, "How many is a Brazillion??!"

2. ArmaGlock

ArmaGlock Glock Armorer

Pretty funny! Not bad for a fat kid!! JK...Good luck with the closing tomorrow assclown!

3. bobcleanG17

bobcleanG17

funny coming from one who has just as much of a beer gut as i do... and thanks

4. BigRed2k

BigRed2k

Where do you folks shoot at in Jax? I would image there are loads and loads of ranges. My family lives over by Craig Airfield and im there to visit every now and then

5. bobcleanG17

bobcleanG17

Gateway Rifle Pistol Club (outdoor range) on the westside of town, Gun Gallery (indoor) on Beach Blvd and another place in i think it is the Osceola National Forest (free outdoor range) are the three ranges i have been too, i think the gun store near University and Atlantic also has an indoor range. i go to gateway mostly, not a big fan of the price and all the rules they have but it is closest to where i live.