Glock Talk banner

Pretty Amusing

985 Views 19 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  glock collector
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Massive Member
27,270 Posts
So they were looking for a black suspect, the Chief is white, and they wouldn't believe they had the wrong guy?

I guess we really do live in a post racial society. Finally, someone that genuinely means it when they say they don't see color!

Thanks, Obama!

:whistling:

And the bounty hunter was a felon? He didn't happen to be in possession of a firearm, did he? Something in the article about carrying a handgun??? Oops. Picked the wrong house to raid today..

Randy

· Registered
39,730 Posts
Every now and again someone puts on a dog & pony show that would be too silly even for a comedy skit.

One of life's little mysteries how some folks manage to make through the day.

Stepping outside in underwear with just a baton, though? What was this, Walking Tall?

· Massive Member
27,270 Posts
Every now and again someone puts on a dog & pony show that would be too silly even for a comedy skit.

One of life's little mysteries how some folks manage to make through the day.

Stepping outside in underwear with just a baton, though? What was this, Walking Tall?
If he was wearing boxers, could have been a real ballsy move...

Randy

· Semper Paratus
31,426 Posts
That would not have ended well at my home, I have zero tolerance for tactical Shenanighans!
On another note, I bet the target or one of his minions placed that tip kind of a" Whacker" version of swatting

· Registered
5,536 Posts
Reactions: Wil Ufgood

· Registered
9,061 Posts
He's the Chief of Police. When do you suppose he qualified last? And opening the door was a stupid move when his "significant other" was already on the phone with 911. Time for him to go back to the academy.

· Registered
29,869 Posts
"Crump said eight of the individuals were men and the three others were women, including a relative of one of the men who was riding along and an 11-year-old girl who was wearing a toy gun belt."

"He's the Chief of Police. When do you suppose he qualified last? And opening the door was a stupid move when his "significant other" was already on the phone with 911. Time for him to go back to the academy."

Yep I open the door all the time when I see unknown armed men. I like to do it in my tighty whities.

· Registered
888 Posts
I like the name of one of the companies; Delta One Tactical Recovery. I am guessing they are tier one operators and meal team six was already taken.

· Registered
1,011 Posts
:car:
He's the Chief of Police. When do you suppose he qualified last? And opening the door was a stupid move when his "significant other" was already on the phone with 911. Time for him to go back to the academy.
Time to get back on the streets.

· Registered
10,597 Posts
I think the chief handled this well. He used his authority and lack of intimidation to end this situation without bloodshed.

Boxers and all.

· Registered
9,061 Posts
Nope, He did not end this situation, he only made it potentially worse by opening the door in his underwear with only a baton. They had no idea of his authority. When he realized what he had done he quickly locked the door again. He was a fool. Only when uniformed officers arrived was the situation resolved.

· Registered
10,597 Posts
Nope, He did not end this situation, he only made it potentially worse by opening the door in his underwear with only a baton. They had no idea of his authority. When he realized what he had done he quickly locked the door again. He was a fool. Only when uniformed officers arrived was the situation resolved.
I say you are incorrect sir. Watch the video. His ability to exude his authority, while even in his UNDERWEAR, deescalated that situation.

He did better than I would have.

· Registered
1,750 Posts
on the flip side.......hey boss(said by 1/2 dozen overweight dog wannabees) we....we....we did this raid,it was bobbys fault cause he read the map wrong...and we kinda woke this police chief dude up and it mighta made the news, not really sure, anyway it was not my fault, have agood night..see ya in the morning......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts