close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Presidential Pee-Pee!

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Tazz10m, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Tazz10m

Tazz10m Mod Aerator Moderator Millennium Member

Before the inauguration, George Bush was invited to a get acquainted
    tour of the White House. After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

He was astonished to see that the President had a solid gold urinal.

That afternoon, George told his wife, Laura, about the urinal.

"Just think," he said," when I am President, I'll get to have a gold urinal!"

Later, when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed George had been with his discovery of the fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold urinal.

That evening, Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed. Hillary turned to Bill and said,

"Well, I found out who pissed in your saxophone."

;f

2. Ookster

Ookster

3. PatrolMom

PatrolMom

Very funny. But do you honestly believe Bill and Hillary get ready for bed together? Oh, perish the thought.

4. AAshooter

AAshooter

Yes . . . I hope they don't reproduce . . . errr . . . too late. I hope they don't reproduce again.

5. Guest

Well... who wouldn't?

6. Wyzz Kydd

Wyzz Kydd

You don't really think Chelsea is Bill's do you? Take a good look at Webster Hubbell sometime, then look at Chelsea. The lips are identical as well as some other facial features. Rumor had it that Web and Hillary were an item for quite a while back in the Arkansas days.

7. Tazz10m

Tazz10m Mod Aerator Moderator Millennium Member

Actually, i thought Janet "The Wookie" Reno had something to do with that!;u

8. rdsharp

rdsharp

Good joke. It reminds me of one from back in the Watergate era:

President Nixon came into the Oval office one snowy morning, and when he looked out into the rose garden, he saw the words "Nixon sucks," written in the snow in urine. Nixon, angry as you might imagine, called the Secret Service agent in charge, and demanded that he find out who had perpetrated this affront.

A few days later, the agent came back and told the President that he had good news and bad news. "What do you mean, 'good news, bad news,'" Nixon demanded. "Do you know who peed outside my office or not?"

"That's the good news," the agent replied. "We analyzed the urine, and determined that it came from Henry Kissinger."

"That disloyal SOB," the President stormed, "I'll have his butt for this." Then he paused, and asked, "What's the bad news?"

"The handwriting is Pat's," whispered the agent.

9. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

This is one I remember back when the first Bush was in.

Why don't the Bush's allow dogs in the White House? Because they pee on Bush's and chase quails (not sure how to spell the guys name so I'll spell the animal version...:)).

10. forthehalibut

forthehalibut

I don't get it. ;g

Every time Slick Willie plays that thing, it gets filled up with urine, so what's the diff here?;b