1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
It will be like in the movie of the Godfather, Don Corleone brings a long long lost family member from Sicily and just sits him in the front row to stare. Thats all he needs t0 do, say nothing, just stare. Cornpop knows the deal.........

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Good. While they’re discussing race again Trump can discuss how his ECONOMIC policies have helped blacks and latinos which brings his economic successes to a debate that doesn’t have that discussion. Then he can ask Joe why his racist ass wants to take that away from minorities while ensuring a return to his abusive bills like in the 1990s which locked up more blacks and for longer stretches than any other time in the 20th century.

Two can play at that damn game.

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Risky play with nothing known about him. Guy could be a RUSSIAN AGENT.

I gotta say Trump is not like any other politician on earth. I like that.

·
Registered
872 Posts
On can only imagine the calories biden’s team is spending on how to react and or respond should DJT bring Tony.

Genius i say!

Reactions: Csv

·
Registered
49 Posts
Look for the Presidents MIC to have Many Problems.
What is left of Bidens head will Explode after President Trump Has Bobulinski stand up and announces him as the Partner of the Big Guy.
President Trump Should also Have 50 Cents there and introduce him as the rap singer that wants to remain 50 cents and not known as 20 cents as Bidens tax plan would leave him.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Look for the Presidents MIC to have Many Problems.
What is left of Bidens head will Explode after President Trump Has Bobulinski stand up and announces him as the Partner of the Big Guy.
President Trump Should also Have 50 Cents there and introduce him as the rap singer that wants to remain 50 cents and not known as 20 cents as Bidens tax plan would leave him.
It's not that bad...maybe 22 cent. :laughing:

·
Registered
74,479 Posts
Reactions: IOmm
1 - 17 of 17 Posts