Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve preregistered for Montgomery weeks ago, but haven’t preregistered for Tallahassee (the following weekend). Is it possible to preregister for a future match in person at a match? Could I pay for my Tallahassee entry fees a week ahead of time at Montgomery? If not then I should probably print up a form, dig out the checkbook, and get to a post office pretty soon.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I’ve preregistered for Montgomery weeks ago, but haven’t preregistered for Tallahassee (the following weekend). Is it possible to preregister for a future match in person at a match? Could I pay for my Tallahassee entry fees a week ahead of time at Montgomery? If not then I should probably print up a form, dig out the checkbook, and get to a post office pretty soon.
I always preregister online.

·
"Old Bill"
2,705 Posts
You will see a button, submit form, in very top right corner of the form when you pull it up. After filling out form just hit that button and presto. Like wlkjr says, best to keep a copy though and take it with you to the match, just in case.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I wouldn't want to try to burden the GSSF Staff at one match to deal with registration for the next match. Even if they can do it, they have enough to worry about with the match they are currently working. Emailing it and letting one of the folks in the office, not currently working a match, is far less burdensome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.