GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,446 Posts
Are they offending them? The polls don't indicate that. And you've go a lot of high profile "Republicans" urging people to vote for Biden. If you're hanging your hat on the left imploding, I think your hat is going to get stepped on.
The polls are useless and don't mean a thing.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
So the wealthy can hire armed guards, standing with weapons...but if us proletariats attempt to protect OUR property in the like, we are met by a para-military police force, prosecuted by liberal DAs, etc??? Nice!!!

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
9,878 Posts
I've seen contentious elections but this is ridiculous that people feel the need to prepare for violence after a presidential election. That's 3rd world stuff. How on earth did we wind up here?
Thanks to a third world press.

Reactions: billy_56081

·
Semper Paratus
27,775 Posts
If Trump wins they’re going to riot in the democratic strongholds and democratic controlled inner-city areas they’re gonna destroy their own stuff like they did before.Basically look at what happens in a Third World country thats what’s going to happen in democratically controlled areas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
I can see it getting really ugly...
New York City luxury buildings hire armed guards for possible Election Day unrest

Reading the article linked above, it's the uber-rich who are hiring extra security. When you have a $200 million condo, you can afford such things. What about the average resident of Manhattan? Yeah, you have to make a lot to live there, but not all are super-rich and can afford extra security. You still have to go in and out of your building, go buy food, etc.

I found this interesting, at the end of the article...
It’s even worse in Florida, where one New Yorker, who owns a luxury condo in Naples, said her building has hired two ex-marine “snipers” to stand on guard, with guns, on the roof, on Election Day and after.

It's a sad day when we get to the point where private citizens are hiring snipers to guard their homes and neighborhoods. Reminds me of Venezuela or other third world country.

I'm ready.

·
Making America great again!
16,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
So the wealthy can hire armed guards, standing with weapons...but if us proletariats attempt to protect OUR property in the like, we are met by a para-military police force, prosecuted by liberal DAs, etc??? Nice!!!
A few years ago, you just couldn't make this stuff up. Yet, here we are.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Me and the boys are for hire. Have weapons, will travel. I can be reached at BR-549.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
The article I read said they wanted to hire retired Police and arm them with sub machine guns.
I didn’t think any privately owned automatic firearms were allowed in NY?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
My fear is that it mostly will be race wars . Indiscriminate killing of whites is already happening and will not be tolerated much longer ,We all lose.

·
Oh, for a muse of fire
8,579 Posts
They are not preparing for Biden landslide victory rioting, that's for sure.
True, but should Biden win I think there will be riots in celebration.

·
10mm Philosopher
6,078 Posts
FYI ...

IMG_0843.JPG

61 - 80 of 100 Posts