Premonitions......did you see any of 2020 coming?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Von Hayes, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Von Hayes

Von Hayes

.........I cant say I saw anything directly,........but I did have a dream about two years prior about being in an "open-air" prison.

It stuck with me enough that I mentioned it to a guy at work.....I thought he was pretty cool, till we got on the same shift, and I saw how over-sensitive he was........not sleeping days, and working nights will do that to ya.......anyways, he reacted like he was really disturbed by it........

....now in my dream......it was like an old armory or something......bunks and stuff near the outer stone wall......a different guy I worked with was there.....he had a bit of an anti-authoritarian streak, like I did (and still do)......so I guess things are better IRL at this point.....

......anyways, that's my story.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    JLA and FullClip like this.
  2. Ross-in-Pa

Ross-in-Pa Western Pa

It's like you are Nostradomus or something.....

Any ideas on the Super bowl winner this year?? Are they even gonna play?

3. Von Hayes

Von Hayes

Yes, Eagles.

NMG26 and Ross-in-Pa like this.
  4. slym2none

slym2none

Silliness by the Dems in an election year with DJT up for re-election? Naw, never saw that coming...

:rolleyes: ;) :D

5. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    Most of what is going on stems back to the ignorance and treachery of our elected officials. Not much surprise, when, after years of it, we reach this point.

When you have somebody like Bill Gate trotting around the world, giddy as a horny school girl over potential for a pandemic.....................it isn't a good sign..................and of course, he has all the answers....................and those solutions, involve you taking it in the ***

mj9mm likes this.
  6. pugman

pugman

You don't need a crystal ball or read tea leaves to see where this is eventually headed.

The U.S's national debt increases year over year.

Illegal immigration into this country continues not completely unchecked but the numbers increase year over year.

Life long politicans continue to stay in office year over year...they continue to get richer and are unchecked.

Did I see riots and a pandemic specifically. No. Mrs Pugman is a student of history and has said for years we were due for an epidemic of some sort. While it doesn't seem "that bad" we have not seen this play out yet.

Me, I'm still betting on my single prediction: I'm 50. The federal government and the experiment of the United States of America will fail in my lifetime.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  7. Green Dragoon

Green Dragoon

Why yes, yes I did. Right around mid-December 2019, I knew 2020 was coming. :couch:

NMG26, mj9mm and lazarus66 like this.
  8. nerr

nerr

Seen only on reruns of disaster and zombie movies. Have seen general pattern of decline of civilization as I've known it for over last decades, but nothing specific like the events of 2020. I grew up in the 60's so saw the start of the current fuse-lighting events then. Not sure how we can recover.

I'm 70 and I AM seeing the experiment failing. We've been importing this for decades. Should not be surprised to see us start looking like neighbors. Drink the koolaid, rot from inside.

9. Aurora

Aurora

I had this cat friend. He belonged to the neighbors but I enjoyed seeing him,.... goofy little thing. He seemed to always know when I bought some chicken home from the gas station up the street (great stuff). He would spin in circles, jump up and down, drool, etc, etc. He would hang out, loaf around, etc.

So yeah, he was a little bit of sunshine in the daily grind.

I went out on a Saturday and found him in the street. He had been run over by a car and he looked like it hurt. I didn't like the look on his face.

So yes, I considered this an omen of bad things coming. The death of happiness.

V.

railfancwb and mj9mm like this.
  10. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

I’ve been seeing this coming for a while and posting about it on here.

The only question is whether this is just a temporary period of unrest that will quiet down again for awhile, like an isolated “quake swarm.”

Or if this is a “fore-shock” before the big one that is coming sooner than expected.

I thought we’d have 20-30 years before things really broke down. But now with cities voting to shut down the police, I wonder if that was too optimistic.

We’ll just have to see.

bill123, Intolerant and mj9mm like this.
  11. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

THIS.

Intolerant and TheDreadnought like this.
  12. lazarus66

lazarus66

My neighbor's dog told me it was going to be a very bad year.

FullClip and mj9mm like this.
  13. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

It's still a good year. I'm still alive. Hillary still isn't president. What more could you ask for?

Jake514, Lt. Donn, Intolerant and 3 others like this.
  14. mj9mm

mj9mm

i have always failed to see events coming until they fly by... i guess my world is pretty small...

Intolerant likes this.
  15. MtnBiker

MtnBiker NRA Member Millennium Member

How is Sam?

lazarus66 likes this.
  16. oldmick

oldmick

Wow! That is SO strange! I had exactly the same premonition! And it was true!

Green Dragoon likes this.
  17. Tvov

Tvov

I honestly thought the opposite of doom and gloom...

I actually figured that up until January of this year, the USA was roaring along so incredibly, no unemployment, stocks up, income up, everything up up up... that President Trump would actually start to be appreciated by the main stream media.

Well, nope. I was naive, but I guess in a hopeful way??

I told my wife about this thread, and her response was "how could anyone have forecast what has happened this year??!?!".

I don't know. It all can be very depressing if you let it gnaw at you.

But... the sun is out, it is a beautiful day, and I have things to do! Get up and get going!

18. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

I’m still predicting bad wildfires this year. The west is dry. We only got 38% of the water we usually get in the spring. If we get record heat we will burn.

Mr Meeseeks likes this.
  19. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I have seen the riots coming for years. Our piece of s___ population is growing by leaps and bounds and when you get too many pieces of s___ the toilet is bound to back up and overflow.

Intolerant likes this.
  20. Kentucky Shooter

Kentucky Shooter NRA Life Member

If you are familiar with the books of Daniel, Matthew 24 or Revelation, and consider all of the prophecies of the Bible as a whole, then nothing that’s happened in 2020 is really a surprise.