close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Preliminaries for Buckeye State Ballistic Challenge XI

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by bryandover, Jul 30, 2012.

1. bryandover

bryandover

2. bryandover

bryandover

:wow: I had Mike :steamed: in Subcompact and still held on to second. I don't even remember having a Mike at a GSSF match but the RO called me over because he only found five and I couldn't see anything to argue about. :crying: As they say it's better to be lucky than good. :supergrin:

3. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

looks like the brian and grady show continues in the master end of things. I couldn't quite get the bullets where they needed to go yesterday. Ill get you in at least one class one these days. :). I need to shoot more gssf and less uspsa.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. BABOB

BABOB BRD Patient

Thanks for the heads-up about the pre-lims.

Looks like a new pistol & $200...wOOhOO :supergrin:

As long as the results hold up of course.

5. bryandover

bryandover

6. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

I enjoy USPSA, and ill admit sometimes i might shoot a few mores c's and even the occasional dreaded D.

I've only been at this a year, I just need to transition a little bit faster and shoot cleaner to bridge that 5 to 10 second gap that separates me from you and Grady, I aso need to have more consistency on the plates, 10.xx in Indy then 14.xx-15.xx at Marietta.

BTW 39.xx in MS is RIDICULOUS! Congrats

P.S. You shooting the Indiana sectional?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  7. mike g35

mike g35

Shot my worst scores to date but had ALOT of fun doing it. I'll be back next year to try and redeem myself.LOL now it's a wait to see about a random gun while I prepare myself for Beckley. Been trying to figure out what happened this time. Is it possible I'm over thinking things? Maybe trying too hard to do well and forgetting about the fun??? Who knows, I'm just going to shake it off and try to do better next time.

8. bryandover

bryandover

I am doing A3 this weekend and next weekend was going to be my only off weekend until November. But after that 39 in Marietta I am am looking at Beckley. It's that four hour drive from Columbus airport. :faint:

9. kyglockshooter 2.0

kyglockshooter 2.0

well that was not what i had hoped i need to practice.

10. ede

ede Bama's Friend

When I shoot USPSA I try for As, and it hurts my speed. At the LA. Gator Classic last year I had 4 or 5 clean stages and top points on another couple stages but in the end I never did that well in the standings. For USPSA I would of been ahead being quick and not as accurate.
    I'm with Bryan in the trigger time is trigger time regardless of the platform or venue.

11. GlockinRandall

GlockinRandall Member

Does anybody else think it funny that when you miss it's called a "MIKE"??? :tongueout: Man, sorry Mike, I can't help it, it's like a sickness, but you know I'm just kidding. I had 2 mikes in Indy and I just stood there looking at the target like holes were magically gonna appear! I hadn't had a miss since my first year in '07! :crying: But just had to say, 'It is what it is' and go on. LOL.

12. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

did anybody notice that Grady''s tin cup reference might have been platinum cup?

13. mike g35

mike g35

Fly into Yeager airport Bryan, it'll cut your drive my two and a half hours.

14. mike g35

mike g35

:tongueout::rofl: what's really funny is I mentioned that myself to an RO on Sunday!!!!

15. bryandover

bryandover

I'm not Grady, I don't have a plane. :crying: It' hard and adds a lot of cost to get to smaller airports from Missouri.

16. mike g35

mike g35

Either way, just trying to help. Hope you make it. :)

17. kyglockshooter 2.0

kyglockshooter 2.0

my friend has a plane and would love to fly to events and maybe shoot i think. this gives me ideas lol. but i need to watch one of you "masters of the gun" practice. or just tape your practices so we not masters can learn lol

18. bryandover

bryandover

I may have been able to buy a plane for what I've spent getting to the shooting level I'm at. :crying: But then I wouldn't want to fly to matches and get my butt kicked. :embarassed:

19. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm

I'll be sure to introduce myself if I see you at Area 3 this weekend Bryan. I saw you at Oakdale (my home range). My good friend Steven Z, just edged you in comp.

I'm shooting Area 3 on Friday, the whole thing. I'm sticking around Saturday to watch my buddies shoot.

20. kyglockshooter 2.0

kyglockshooter 2.0

Well then my advice would be to sell the plane get a less expensive plan about half the cost of the first, take the half invest in raising your shooting level and then fly to matches in your less expensive plane go shoot kick peoples butts and be happy.
    of course your already at a decent shooting level so i would keep on doing what your doing. It appears to be working for you, seeing as your name happens to be at the top of the results quite a bit.