close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Prelim Conyers Results!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Clem, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Clem

Clem

Preliminary Conyers results are up at www.gssfonline.com. Quite a few competitors with incomplete scores, so don't be spending the $$ just yet!! Thanks to the GSSF staff for all the hard work & dedication in hosting the matches & getting the results out so quick!!! THANKS!!! Tony.

2. sniper1moore

sniper1moore

I won the G37 raffle!!!!!!;f I'll take em any way I can get em.

3. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I don't know how many other scores are incomplete, but I do not see Dale Rhea's scores in Master Stock and Master UL.

Congratulations to all of the good shooting that's evident from the scores.

Bobby

4. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Bobby, Dale's scores are listed as incomplete under Amatuer Civilian. His plate rack times are not posted and there is a number listed there for competitors with incomplete scores to call GSSF.

5. Hawkman

Hawkman

how do you tell if you won anything?

6. sniper1moore

sniper1moore

When they put the final results up it will have the prizes awarded out to the far right.Conyers finals will probably be up sometime next week.Ken

7. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Preliminary results do not show prize awards, but final results, when posted, do.;)

8. Glockman67

Glockman67 #29 Supporter

Wow, 235 Am. Civ. participants.

;P

gman67

9. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Nice shootin Jay.

And to the GSSF staff, again, a warm heart-felt "Thank You!"

10. triggerpresser

triggerpresser

Dale and his Wife were waiting their turn to shoot the Plates as we were leaving the stage. I doubt that they gave up and left before shooting, especially considering the distance they came to shoot and since there couldn't have been but 2-4 shooters ahead of them at the most. It was just before 3:00 PM on Sunday and I know that Glock surely didn't stop the match before everyone had finished, especially those waiting to shoot. I bet that the score sheets simply got mis-placed and that they turn up real soon. I sure hope so, right now as the standings stand (at least as best as I can figure and I know I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch), I'll be last place in 'A' U/L, if they get Dale's score posted he'll bump me down one spot. Boy, I sure hope they find his score...;4

11. mike from philly

mike from philly

I RO'd and tore down .... we had a rack open as late as 5:30 on Sunday and nobody but us RO chickens were on the range by then. Pure speculation on my part but .... I'll bet the NetPad didn't do whatever it does. Hopefully they have thier reciepts.

12. mike from philly

mike from philly

I looked at who I think was the last (5:00-5:30) to go through the Plates and they have a time ... not a very good time for a good IPSC shooter but netherless a time.

13. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

I didn't think he came all the way from the Pacific Northwest and left without shooting. I'm betting it's either a net pad problem or score sheets got misplaced. Time will tell.

14. triggerpresser

triggerpresser

This isn't a netpad problem as they were not being used, at least not in this bay. I don't remember the bay #, but it was the last bay you came to. To try and clarify this, when you walk down the paved road from the Bullseye range, as you come around the curve and the pavement ended, you could go right (toward the vendor area, food/armorers tent) or you could go straight. Go straight, till you come to the berm on the end. Unless Dale and his wife decided to move, this is where they were waiting to shoot, and like I said, they should have been next to shoot or maybe 2-3 shooters down at the most. There was a young man writing the scores for the RO at this bay (he was probably 13-14 years old?) Everything seemed to be running fine, just before I shot a lady came to this bay and picked up the completed score sheets and evidently she came back as mine got recorded, as did the others in my group.

15. ltgibson2001

ltgibson2001

I wonder why they didn't use the netpad there. I shot the plates at the bay beside where you shot , and that was the only stage to use the netpad that I went to. (On Saturday)