Prediction: homelessness soon to rise

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by bgraff1, Jan 14, 2017.

1. bgraff1

bgraff1

just wanted to post my prediction that soon after the inauguration, there will begin a steady drumbeat of articles in the msm about the "plight of the homeless". The "homeless" seem to disappear during a democrat administration and suddenly reappear as soon as a republican enters the White House.

Dr. Bill, HammerG19, TBO and 3 others like this.
  2. G30SF/F-250

G30SF/F-250 Pinky Out Platinum Member

PA to LA to NY to FL to IL to VA to GA to OH to FL
    They can build a house by watching YouTube.

3. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

Expect a flood of heartbreaking fake news stories about the plight of the poor, homeless, deprived children.

I wish someone in the MSM would expose what LBJ and Ladybird's Great Society social welfare did to society and why nearly unlimited welfare is a bad idea.

Dr. Bill, TBO, DonD and 1 other person like this.
  4. Biggsly

Biggsly Good looking deplorable

MSNBC should be putting the death counter back up as soon as Trump takes over.

TBO and First shot like this.
  5. HalfHazzard

HalfHazzard Señor Member

We've already stripped everyone's health care, and everyone has a preexisting condition and won't get it back.

6. dac1204

dac1204

It's funny because I was listening to the radio on my home from work last night. A commercial came on and was basically telling the people that Obama care was ending and they needed to sign up now so they could get all of their medical care done now for free.

First shot likes this.
  7. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

the fake news media will carry out an assault on anything American for the next 4 years. they will do this because the only attention they can get is by creating fake drama because the WH will be selective in which news agencies they speak with based on the amount of truth they actually put out.

Dr. Bill, RCJH and First shot like this.
  8. F14A

F14A

Yep, as Trump makes America great again & just the thought of Trump creates jobs, lots of folks will refuse to earn their way in society..

and become homeless..Chicago is available.

RCJH and First shot like this.
  9. JBnTX

JBnTX

As soon as Reagan took office the news media started running stories about the homeless, the mentally ill and all the Americans left behind by the republican administration.

History will start repeating itself on 21 January 2017.

Dr. Bill, RCJH and First shot like this.
  10. First shot

First shot

I do remember the "Plight of the Homeless" during the Reagan years, but it became front burner again during the Clinton years. That however, if I remember correctly, was blamed on the Reagan then Bush administrations. It was out there in an effort for more money to help the "homeless". If I had to guess, probably some of the moola was skimmed for the, soon to be, "Clinton Foundation". Corruption, money skimming and plain old bribery, were rampant during all eight years of President Clinton. He didn't get the moniker "Slick Willy" for nothing.

Dr. Bill likes this.
  11. DonD

DonD

One upside, and it's almost impossible for me to think of one thing bad about Obama leaving is that a few more jobs will be created because of his departure.

The fabric industry will need to hire more employees to produce grosses of crying towels. Just get the hell out whining leftist media. Don

First shot likes this.
  12. RenoF250

RenoF250

Good call, I am sure you are right but anyone with a brain will realize these homeless came from O. You used to not see homeless around here and now they are on practically every street corner and under every bridge. The Ds have done nothing about it and the media has been uninterested. It will be interesting to see what stories they dredge up. Wait till they find a construction worker that lost his health care because Trump did not pay his employer so now he and his family are on the street and they had to eat the family dog.

Dr. Bill and First shot like this.
  13. Steel Head

Steel Head Tactical Cat

In the las 5-6 years the amount of bums I see seems to have tripped at least.

First shot likes this.
  14. sciolist

sciolist On the Border

Homeless or house-less? Are we including pros, or just amateurs?

First shot likes this.
  15. kiole

kiole

[​IMG]

I've seen more beggars (doubt they're actually homeless) then ever the last few years and amazingly all the men seem to be "veterans" with dogs. The last 3 years they've shown up in a bunch of smaller cities. They stand at every intersection and street corner. They disappear and stop being homeless when it drops below 50 degrees.

There has been some poor girl who has been pregnant for 3 years with the same baby. Also oddly everyone's sign are made in the exact same writing and on the same type of cardboard in the same style..

They're working in teams and sharing the money. They then use all the money for heroin.

16. RCJH

RCJH

Fck them, the media, the MSM, and most importantly the Democrats and Liberals..99% of them..Hell, mind as well say ALL of them. IDGAF what they report, say or think. Its 100% horse sh#t.. AND here's the best part, the jig is up.. Even Libs are starting to scratch their heads and acknowledge the media's incredible LIES, lack or responsibility and ZERO accountability...

The "news" isnt news anymore...Its garbage. So are all the anchors and shows except for a small handfull on FOX news and FOX business channel. I actually unhinged and stopped watching all of it.. I carry, daily, and protect me and mine.. Anyone wanna break up that party better be armed.. Thats it.

17. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Well I don't know what articles you have been reading, but there has been a steady drumbeat about the problems of homeless in our cities for several years. Washington, D.C., Seattle, Los Angeles, New York City, etc. etc. It isn't as if there is going to be some new discoveries about these issues on Inauguration day. Overall, the number of homeless nation-wide has actually declined somewhat since 2007, but many of the the Democrat controlled liberal big cities have seen major increases.

18. HammerG19

HammerG19 A short American.

A special daily segment for Megyn Kelly?

First shot likes this.
  19. First shot

First shot

Good point. We live about 20 miles from Charlottesville Va. which is a bastion of liberalism for the most part. A lot of my work has me driving through there and every major intersection has someone there with the standard cardboard sign. A local DJ, went on a mission to check some of these folks out. He spent over a month on his off hours, staking out these people. His findings surprised even me. They worked in 6-7 hour shifts. When a shift was over, someone else would take their place. The clincher is well over half left when the shift was done, walked to their discreetly parked vehicle, and left and returned for their shift the next day. Many drove nice vehicles and one even drove a Cadillac Escalade. Well over half are scam artists plain and simple.

20. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

Well, the mean white Billionaire is kicking an unemployed black man and his family out of the free public housing that they've been squatting in for the past eight years.

Sounds like a good start to me.