close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pre-ban G19 magazines with correct factory +2 baseplates

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by DJ Niner, Jan 24, 2010.

1. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

SPF -

Two (2 each), older (pre-ban, NFML), 17-shot Glock 19 factory +2 magazines, sold as a pair, only (see photos below). These mags were sold by Glock with the +2 baseplates already installed, and have normal wear, including scratches/nicks/dents/scuffing, and other minor wear marks, dirt/powder fouling, or even rust which may not be visible in the photos. They are in used-but-serviceable condition, given their age of approximately 18-20 years. The last time I used them, they functioned perfectly with round-nose FMJ ball ammo (I use all my older mags as "range mags", primarily for target shooting). These mags have several small seams/grooves in the baseplates; under magnification, they do not appear to be cracks, and when the baseplates are removed and flexed they do not open-up like a crack would. I believe these are casting marks where the plastic flowed through the mold and two "waves" came together on the far side of the part, but didn't meld together flawlessly. I mention this in full disclosure, and to make sure the buyer knows it has been taken into account when pricing these items.

I cannot, and do not guarantee the functioning or suitability of these mags for any use.

No sales to California or states where transfer or possession is restricted (MA and NY are okay as far as I can tell; others, I'll have to check). I won't break (or even bend) any laws; don't even ask.

Price for the pair is now $45 (SPF), shipped/insured. Sold only as a pair at this time.
    Seven day inspection upon receipt.

Payment by U.S. Postal Service money order only.

First "I'll take them" posted below gets them. I'll send you a PM with the full purchase terms and then mailing address for MO.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  2. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

Bump, price adjustment.

3. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

4. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

5. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

Final price drop!

6. speedytt

speedytt

7. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

SPF, thanks for looking, everyone.

8. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

Thanks for the prompt payment! Items were shipped the next day, and received 4 days later.