This pistol has been re-blued.

I have a pre-70s series, Colt Government Model (.45ACP) for sale, which has a born date of 1968. I am the second owner. It has a very small amount of bluing wear around the high spots of the muzzle and a small (idiot) scratch which is hidden by the slide release lever. The pistol has been re-blued and nicely done. I am asking $1000.00 in a FTF transaction in Charlotte, NC or will ship to your FFL if you pay shipping and my transfer fee. I am accepting discreet PayPal, USPS money order, or certified check. A valid CHP or PPP is required if in North Carolina.

When the pistol came to me I took it to the head gunsmith at Hyatt Guns in Charlotte, NC. He checked it over, made sure everything was staked properly, resprang it, tuned the extractor, and put Trijicon night sights on it. I have put only 100 rounds through it (was trouble free), and it has sat in the safe ever since.

This listing is cross posted in another forum. The first "I'll take it" in the thread backed by a PM with the same gets the pistol.