prayers needed

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by hangmans joke, Aug 3, 2005.

1. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

hi . id like to ask for a prayer chain for my hua hua. shes 8 almost 9 years old and the light of my life. im about to tear up again now as i type. she is 4 pounds of the best soul in the world. i cant imagine life without her. right shes got bad murmur and is possibly heading for congestive heart faliure, shes been on herbs and alternatives as well as other med since diagnosed last october. ill post pic at bottom . shes had 6 surgeries for knees and hips and been thru alot .ive spent over 10,000 on her ,and id spend a milion more to have her have a happy life. thanks for listening , she had vet visit toda and things are degressing .im numb dunno what to say.

thank you .

pic is china in her house in the puter room ,with her wolf.it turns inside out to then turn into a sheep .aka sheep in wolfs clothing.

2. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

;w ;w ;w

~hg ~hg ~hg

3. Mrs SC

Mrs SC

My thoughts and prayers are with you!! I know what it's like to be deeply attached to an animal.

;w ;w ;w

4. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

Sorry to hear about that.

5. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

Hangman.........

Know that MY thoughts are with you at this terrible time. I do have to say that there comes a time that you are going to have to make sure she is not suffering. The vet will know, you will know and she will know.

I hate this and each time I see one of these threads it just makes me get weepy because it is the most awful, HELPLESS feeling in the world.......these pets are just NOT around long enough......plain and damned simple. As you know I have been there just one year ago.....

;w ;1 ~hg ~hg ~sd
    Please keep us updated my friend...........

6. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

7. MrsKitty

MrsKitty