close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Praise for Kesselrings of Washington State

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Builder, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Builder

Builder Always Learning

I've been visiting Kesselrings (off I-5 between Bellingham and Burlington) for research and prices (list retail for Glocks, very good for used police Rem 870's, and _many_ other handguns and long guns), and thinking about an Internet order.

Then I read Glock Talk Slam at Local Gun Shop and in particular G20-IWB24/7's comment from the other side of the counter [and I'm thinking about my own "customer service" (I do unix support)].

"Wayne" at Kesselrings has been polite to me every time I've visited (three times? four?), is much more knowledgeable than I am (not hard to do), and has gone out of his way to make me a satisfied customer (and I haven't bought but a $4 "lead-free" cloth so far!). I could learn a lot from him, and now plan that he personally gets my business.

If you're in the area, please consider visiting them (as former local resident PlasticGuy now of Spokane still does).

2. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

It's a great place. ;c

3. PlasticGuy

PlasticGuy

I don't even live on that side of the mountains anymore, but I visit the shop every time I'm in town. I always at least buy a box of ammo or something. Great people!

4. sparky13

sparky13

the one time i was in there they were polite and helpful. when i emailed them a question they answered very promptly. and i will give them my business when i have the money to buy a glock at there leo prices. also i am from eastern washington but will still go there.

5. G21-Shrew

G21-Shrew

Parents recently moved up to ferndale, might have to swing by on my up or down from there sometime. website seems to not be working right now but still worth a gander.