close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Praise for GT sponsor: Gunner’s Alley

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Michigun, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Michigun

Michigun Miss Michigan?

Praise for GT sponsor: Gunner’s Alley

www.gunnersalley.com

I'd like to put in writing for my fellow GT’ers the very appreciated help the gentlemen (Ed Guerriero & Brad Justus) over at Gunner’s Alley gave me in picking out a new holster for my Kahr K9. Those guys went out of their way to help me & when I say "way", I mean "WAY"! I can't think of a single transaction I've ever done with anyone else via the net or in person that I was given this much personal attention... NOT ONE! Those guys have a "top notch" business running there & will come highly recommended by me from here on out. I wouldn't be surprised if those guys spent their profits from my holster purchase on the return phone calls they made to me!

I called them to order a particular holster that they had the best price on that I could find anywhere on the net. Truthfully, this was the 1st thing that really had me looking at them. These guys soon showed me they had more then just great prices to offer though! The guys were right-on about their personal evaluations of the holster I had planned on & almost bought from them. I believe if I'd have gone with that particular holster, I wouldn't have been very happy with it. Most businesses would have just gone ahead, not said anything & let me find out on my own. Not these guys! They told me what they had personally seen, what they had personally found & what they had personally thought about the holster I had planned to order. All this gathered from actual experience from the product they are selling! By using the holster that I ended up on buying as a gauge, I now know I would’ve come to the very same conclusion those guys had on the other holster. Long story short, I have the right holster for me the 1st time out!

Take a look at them, if they don’t have what you want give them a call & ask. They may just be able to help you out anyways!;)

Michigun

2. Guest

I second that!! Have dealt with Brad a couple of times,a nd each time I've been more than satisfied! Great folks.

Steve

3. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

Absolutely. Bought a holster about a year ago from him, and I will be ordering 2 or 3 more shortly.

4. wanta68gt

wanta68gt Savage Nation

brad at gunner's ally is a great guy, I'm new to glocks and he answered a couple of questions for me about some purchases I was making. He was very helpful, and highly recommended!!