Prager: The Left Sees Only White Evil

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Acujeff, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Acujeff

Acujeff

In the past week, two television reporters in Roanoke, Va. — Alison Parker and Adam Ward — were murdered by a black man who hated whites, and a white police officer in Houston — Darren Goforth — was murdered by a black man. Neither crime has been labeled a hate crime. And no mainstream media reporting of the murders attributes either to race-based hate.

For the mainstream media, the Roanoke murders were committed by “a disgruntled former employee,” and regarding the Houston policeman, the media report that, in the words of The New York Times, “a motive for the shooting remained unclear.”

The disregard of anti-white hatred as the motive for blacks who murder whites even when the murder is obviously racially motivated comes from the same people who denied that the Islamist Nidal Hasan’s murder of 13 fellow soldiers at Fort Hood was religiously motivated. These people — all on the left — have an agenda: to deny black racism and Islamist-based violence whenever possible. Only white police and other white violence against non-whites is clearly racist — even when not.

The left denies black racism in another way. When a white racist murdered nine blacks in a Charleston, S.C., church this past June, the left and the media correctly stressed the murderer’s racism. Indeed, whenever blacks are killed by whites — which, it is worth noting, is many times less likely than a white being murdered by a black — and especially by white police officers, the left attributes the killings to racism. But when blacks kill whites, the left attributes the killings to guns. This is all reinforced by the left’s position that only whites can be racist, because only the powerful can be racist, and whites have all the power.

Full column at:
    http://patriotpost.us/opinion/37320

2. JFrame

JFrame

Yup -- Dennis Prager nails it again...

janice6 likes this.

3. tic-tok-GLOCK

tic-tok-GLOCK

4. walt cowan

walt cowan

5. LongLostBushman

LongLostBushman

I believe that the white on white crime is around 86% or so for 2011. It is marginally higher for blacks and other groups but it is probably skewed because whites are the majority and thus more common in all areas. Either way it seems silly to make a case about a few isolated incidents.

6. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Your stat of 86% is completely bogus. Prove me wrong.

Maybe you'd like to explain why the murder rate among black males is over four times higher than for all males? But I'm sure I'm just being "silly".

7. Tacoma

Tacoma

Its Obama and Holder's doing, they want the traditional tensions of racist black America, re-focused into acting out aggression, they want to introduce an irreversible social trending, centered around destabilizing various social boundaries, one demanding the immediate interdiction of their totalitarian central government!

Did you not pay attention as Holder and Obama politicized the DOJ? A thing the typical idiots who vote democrat on command were tossing around at the end of the Bush presidency, was that Bush would declare martial law for some fantastical reason, then of course suspend any new elections and all civil liberties, it was a notion given broad expression at that time. If you have been paying attention, really paying attention to Obama, Holder, and the democratic party, you would know that in fact Obama has been engaging in every egregious, illegal activity that the democrats and their idiotic base believed Bush had been, or was felt to have been!

This activity against LE is part of Obama's attempt to collapse the USA from within, over the next 15-months I expect Obama, and his evil political party, to amplify those efforts substantially, I would not in the least be surprised by the emergence of some carefully orchestrated catastrophe, very likely the economy collapsing, and Obama doing something akin to what they were stating Bush had been preparing to do!

aircarver likes this.
  8. LongLostBushman

LongLostBushman

9. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Please tell us how your posts are relevant to Acujeff's topic.
    Thanks...

JFrame likes this.
  10. LongLostBushman

LongLostBushman

Walt Cowan said ti was white genocide. I simply pointed out that white culture is extremely violent and used the FBI criminal report to show that.

But I would like to know how one mental case murdering 2 white folks is white genocide? Especially since he was not an employee of any governmental body or doing it in the name of his race?