Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If my power goes out can I heat the house with my vent-less fire place without the worry of Carbon Monoxide poisoning? 20" of snow on the ground now.
 

·
Smartass Pilot
Joined
·
20,786 Posts
You'll need another source for fresh air and a CO (carbon monoxide) detector at least. Carbon monoxide poisoning is an insidious beast, the first thing it takes from you is the ability to realize it's happening. Be careful.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top