Powder Valley Dismay

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Boxerglocker, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

Got a call from the cutie that works at my local UPS store yesterday afternoon my Powder Valley ordered arrived! :supergrin: I swung by to pick it up around 4pm before picking up my sons for midweek little league baseball game. Game was over at 7:30, got home at 8…. unloaded the box out of the back of the truck into the garage and closed the door. Grabbed a bite to eat and went to bed.
    This morning at 4am got up and after getting showered and dressed for work, walked into the garage opened the box cross checking against the invoice (everything I ordered listed and crossed off on the “QTY” column)
    WTF! 3 K short on primers! :steamed: 1 FEDSP, 1 Tula SRM, and 1 FED SR MATCH
    I already emailed PV stating the issue, going to call them soon as they are open this morning to follow up. I just hope this doesn’t turn into a your word against mine issue and they do right get me the stuff ASAP…
    I had a feeling it was going too smooth this was a 35 pounds of powder and 11K in primers and everything was listed in stock and supposedly shipped.

I wanted to add that other than this shortage issue... PV processing has been exceptional... I made this order Friday afternoon, got shipping confirmation Monday and it was here Wednesday. They just responded to me email and asked for some info on my order invoice. The initial of the person who packed it I assume.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

They messed up a huge order I was involved with recently. Fortunately, The ordered caught it when they E-mailed the invoice. Even after that there was another mistake. They made it right from what he said.

3. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

All they have to do is compare the shipping weight on the UPS label against the weight it would have been had the extra primers been included.

The defense rests... next case.

Jack

4. Boxerglocker

You would think so but never know how it goes....

John from PV called me an hour ago, got all the pertaining details and said if they don't get back to me today via phone will most likely just ship the shortage out and I'll get an email confirmation.
    I get the feeling they are having issues with their shipping and receiving staff.

5. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member

Friggin 12 year old labor isn't what it used to be.

6. Boxerglocker

Just got a tracking email from PV for what I assume is the balance of my order... KUDOS to them.

7. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

My order of 20k Fed. small pistol primers came in last Thursday... all accounted for.

Now I got ~30k, that will last me until early next year, I will be putting in another order this fall.

8. PhantomF4E

PhantomF4E

Just got my order . Complete. I am betting the shipping department is getting a little (flippin' LOT) busy , coming up on election time ya know.

9. Boxerglocker

Actually asked about it.... they just Effed up was the response. Look at their stock, they have nearly everything... Prices are down, FED Primers are down to $26 a K! Lots of surplus up for sale right now...

People continuing to scare people into a panic with the election, Obama this and that are just going to put us into the same situation we were in a few years ago.

10. dla

dla

That's too bad. I had a difficult bowel movement this morning too.

11. atakawow

atakawow

Just be glad you got something!

Wideners emailed me today saying that an order of 10k Wolf LR and 10k Wolf SR primers is cancelled due to a "malfunction" of their online stock.

12. Boxerglocker

I got everything... PVs stock is realtime according to the sales reps.

13. bush pilot

bush pilot

12 year olds in China still have the work ethic.

14. GlockMasterG9

GlockMasterG9

I ordered $700.00 dollars from them a week and a half ago, they still have not shipped my order yet. I called and they said Id get a tracking number when they ship., Iv always ordered form them I'm not sure what there major malfunction is.

15. dkf

dkf

I wouldn't send you $700.00 either.:shocked:

16. Boxerglocker

Ok, got a package today for what I thought were the remainder of my order. :faint:
    They effen screwed it up yet again... sent 2 of the 3 things right but screwed up the third and sent Tula small pistol magnum instead of the small rifle magnums I ordered. Guess I will call again tomorrow.

17. DoctaGlockta

DoctaGlockta

I blame Obama

18. ursoboostd

ursoboostd

I'm getting ready to place a decent size order. Hope I don't have any problems. I'm confident they will make it right if there are any problems.

19. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Amazing. Did you order online or via phone. After this I will never order over the phone with them. No way to print it to prove you did it right and it was their mistake.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  20. Boxerglocker

Everything was in print, just effed it up...

Anyways John from PV called and admitted it to be his mistake as he himself pulled the order. He then proceeded to tell me he was going to send the replacement on it's own and to keep the SPMs!
    I told him that I felt bad that they were doing everything they could to make my order right so offered to buy 4 more K of CCI SPP and pay the total freight if he paid the HAZMAT. He agreed and I got the shipping notification this afternoon.
    Lets hope all went as planned this time.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012