Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
10,105 Posts
HA HA!!!!!!!! I TI thought I was going to have to do that until I realized they had been sucked up by the vac.:crying:

I very rarely loose my stuff, thanks to some voluntary OCD. When I didn't find them on the floor I was really baffled. Only when you guys brought up this topic it 'clicked'. Now I remember vacuuming the shell plate after the last session.

Some even spend 5 minutes looking for that one primer that escaped sudden death. :crazy:

And when it finds its way into the vac we are ready for the girly dance, if it manages to go off.

:supergrin:

· Banned
10,105 Posts
I just went out and dumped my powder out of the measurer and had to smile when I thought of this. I even looked to see if my pins were still there as I was cleaning up.

I'm going in for surgery on my rotator. Cuff on Wednesday and won't be doing any loading or shooting for a while. Left handed just doesn't work for me ha!

Gary W.

I wish you a successful surgery and quick recovery. I'm somewhat in the same boat. Broke my wrist 5 years ago, surgery, and now it looks like that the compression screw came loose. It's the scaphoid bone, the slowest healing in our body, because it only has one rather weak blood vessel connected to it. Its so small, a second surgery might send my wrist into arthritis within a couple years.

Either way, reloading and shooting isn't the same when you can't use both hands / arms unconditionally.

I was at the range today and picked up a new revolver. Also shot it right there. I'll pay dearly for that by tomorrow with a stiff and painful wrist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.