GlockTalk Forum banner

201 - 220 of 241 Posts

·
Diesel Girl
8,983 Posts
Sure hope I'm wrong, but I'd bet my right nut that there WILL BE VIOLENCE if Zimmerman is not convicted of something.

Lets see, they complain that someone committed a violent act against one of their own innocent persons. :upeyes:

Now that GZ wasn't convicted of a crime (that we all know he didn't commit from the beginning) they threaten violent acts against other innocent people?

:faint:

Hypocrites! :steamed:

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I haven't seen reports of any riots as of yet. My friend's house got broken into last night a few hours after the verdict. He is of White and Spanish decent, coincidence, targeted...maybe. I'm not one to be paranoid but I will be extremely vigilant and aware of what's going on around me, even more so now.

·
Enforcerator.
11,383 Posts
I haven't seen reports of any riots as of yet. My friend's house got broken into last night a few hours after the verdict. He is of White and Spanish decent, coincidence, targeted...maybe. I'm not one to be paranoid but I will be extremely vigilant and aware of what's going on around me, even more so now.
I read a report that there was some looting and burning going on in Oakland, but since that happens about every other night, I'm not sure how they knew this was about the trial.

·
NRA Member
17,700 Posts

·
NRA Member
17,700 Posts
Sporadic incidents so far. We'll see whether this gains momentum. Lots of inflammatory statements made today. I would imagine there is a lag between news on TV and news hitting the streets with distortion - e.g., people in Liberty City likely didn't know people in Oakland were violent. However today/tonight...more people are aware of the verdict and the comments by the so-called civil rights leaders.

·
NRA Member
17,700 Posts
It seems the actions of local and national leaders are serving to encourage the protests. It appeared to gain momentum on Sunday.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Three car windows broken saturday night, I don't know if it is connected but we only have stuff like that happen once every two or three years.

·
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
29,109 Posts
I read a report that there was some looting and burning going on in Oakland, but since that happens about every other night, I'm not sure how they knew this was about the trial.
In Detroit they were trying to loot and burn, but everything was already looted and burned, so the crowd just went home.

·
Obie Wan, RIP
10,923 Posts
In Detroit they were trying to loot and burn, but everything was already looted and burned, so the crowd just went home.
Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are (ok, maybe not if you're an urban ghetto dweller).

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Several of our work vans had the windows busted out, tools and equipment stolen. Orillys next door had their front door broken into and safe stolen and their work truck broken into all Saturday night between 4-5 am. We got them on camera but can't get a good ID. They tried to break in our front door but were unsuccessful. SUX!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I don't know any other way to put it. There's only one group of people that goes berserk and riots when things don't go their way.

I don't think that's entirely true. Don't you remember all the rioting, looting, and street violence that broke out in LA after OJ Simpson was acquitted? All those pigmentally challenged (Caucasian?) people dragging black truck drivers out in the street and beating the crap out of them? I've got the pics right here . . . . . . . . I know they're here somewhere . . . . . . just a minute, I'll Google them . . . . . .
still can't seem to find them, maybe Wikipedia? . . . . . . .
. . . . I'll keep looking for them - don't worry! . . . . . .

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
You want to know my theory of why the streets aren't burning like they thought it would? Because people finally saw what really happened that night in the trial. The media and the race baiters had people believing that a white caucasian Zimmerman just got out of his truck and shot Trayvon in the back for being black.

·
Banned
65,071 Posts
I don't think that's entirely true. Don't you remember all the rioting, looting, and street violence that broke out in LA after OJ Simpson was acquitted? All those pigmentally challenged (Caucasian?) people dragging black truck drivers out in the street and beating the crap out of them? I've got the pics right here . . . . . . . . I know they're here somewhere . . . . . . just a minute, I'll Google them . . . . . .
still can't seem to find them, maybe Wikipedia? . . . . . . .
. . . . I'll keep looking for them - don't worry! . . . . . .
That's because OJ was white. Yeah, his skin is black, but he's a whitey. Just like Obama.

·
Descent Terminated
33,324 Posts
Several of our work vans had the windows busted out, tools and equipment stolen. Orillys next door had their front door broken into and safe stolen and their work truck broken into all Saturday night between 4-5 am. We got them on camera but can't get a good ID. They tried to break in our front door but were unsuccessful. SUX!
Work truck ?
Tools ? ... :shocked:

Those weren't Obama's people ....:whistling:

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,827 Posts
That's because OJ was white. Yeah, his skin is black, but he's a whitey. Just like Obama.
Dude, that's just below the belt man. Seriously....

201 - 220 of 241 Posts