close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

posting trouble

Discussion in 'What Happened To My Want Ads Area?' started by ras, Jan 18, 2004.

1. ras

ras

Went to edit a post; was able to change the content of the post, but the subject line will not edit. It still shows the original title which is no longer accurate. So I decided to delete the post and start over. Apparently I'm not allowed to do that?
    Need help...
    Rich

2. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Hi Rich. You can't change the title of a thread. In fact Moderators can't change the title either. You can't delete a post either, again that's the Moderators in that particular forums job. What you can do is go in and erase the post content. Just leave a (.) in there and start a new post. Or instead of a (period) just write in "I started new post with correct title." If you want just leave a PM for the Moderators in that forum to delete the thread. It has to be a Moderator of that particular forum or an Administrator. You could even click on the "report this post to a moderator" button on the bottom of each post. When the subject line comes up type in you want this thread deleted and you will start a new one. Simple. Hope that helps. Eddie C.;f