close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Posting a Review

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by wingspar, Feb 5, 2010.

1. wingspar

wingspar

I just bought a couple of Fenix flashlights. These lights are awesome. I did a review, and posted it on my YouTube account. I recently started a thread on a holster I bought here on GT, and the thread got locked. No explanation. Nothing. I spent some time in my studio taking some good photos of my G17 in the holster to post on that thread, and really don’t understand why the thread got locked.

I’d like to post my review of the flashlights, but first, I want to know if posting something like that is ok, or would the admins see it as advertising, and lock it, or maybe lock it for another reason? I’m a little gun shy at even starting a thread right now.

2. wjv

wjv Zip It Stan Lee.. . .

Don't ask us. . .

PM a moderator and ask him/her. . .

3. j-glock22

j-glock22

If a Mod feels a thread is in the wrong forum, they may close it. PM them, they'll set you in the right direction.
    I have 2 Fenix lights, a TK-20 and the L1Tver 2.0
    Both are great lights, these two run on AA batts (my preference) I use Liths. I'm taking a real liking to my new L1T, has a smoother beam and sidespill. Both lights are very powerful and compact and lightweight. Hope you enjoy yours as I do. I'm a Fenix fan myself.

4. wingspar

wingspar

I’ve seen mods post of being tired of having to take the time to close improperly posted threads, to the point I’m a little hesitant to take a mods time for my question, and figured they must read these things, or they wouldn’t get locked. The GNG Lounge is probably the right forum to post my review in, but I have to wonder if they might consider my video as advertising. It is not. I’m just tickled pink with these lights.

I have the TK-20 and the LD-20. The TK-20 is my favorite. Both lights are great lights, and both run on two AA batteries. I just bought another TK-20 for my other half. She liked that one the best of the two, and she wasn’t getting mine. :supergrin: