close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Post your looking for/wanted items here

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by KevlarSix, Sep 2, 2006.

1. KevlarSix

KevlarSix Senior Member

We have a for sale thread. Now this thread is for the looking for/wanted ads for items that are available to the Philippines.

2. boholglock

boholglock

I need a replacement barrel for my G35. My stock barel is fine but I want a spare. Hope you can help. Thanks.

3. vega

vega

I need one too for a friend. His aftermarket barrel gave up and he bought it without the original barrel.

ETA - Friend is in PH.

4. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

LOOKING FOR:

1.Trijicon night sights, unit at Final Option too expensive for my taste. They should only be around 5k...

2. Kydex Sheets for making knife sheaths

3. Spare Keltec P-3AT magazines (2 or more needed)

4. .22 LR Revolvers (Taurus preferred, also ORIGINAL NAA revolvers)

5. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

im looking for a complete g35 top (slide, barrel, striker, etc)

6. NOTV8

NOTV8 Glock-a-holic

Not sure if this is the right answer but.... can you guys order something you want over the internet and have it ship to you. Not sure either if it is much cheaper that way. I thought you can get anything on the internet these days. I guess I'm wrong.
    I also check ebay once in a while for something.... kung minsan I find something I like.

7. vega

vega

FA parts are illegal to ship in the Phil per PH law. Accessories are ok.

8. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Hehehehe, totoo, bawal ang FA parts...pero minsan talo din kung magpadala ka ng accessories.

My uncle (Bien of S.O.E.) was given a holster from the US and Phil Customs held it, asking for something like 5K! (Free yung holster ah, regalo...pero kahit binili niya, mas mura pa rin sa 5k) He was able to get it eventually.

If buying FA accessories, have it shipped through Fedex or UPS, wag sa regular mail!

9. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

+1 Mas ok pag Fedex or UPS.

10. vega

vega

Buy locally na lang to support local gun dealers.

11. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Yup. +1. Our local dealers need our support. Sana naman may mag-lakas loob at magpasok ng magagandang items. I've yet to come across a supplier of XS Big Dot sights.

12. MR_BIG

MR_BIG

i should have gotten heinies:sad:

13. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Agree ako sir, I buy my ammo and firearms/accessories from local shops...but sometimes there just aren't any available in the shops here...example, I've been looking for a Blade-Tech Tac-Light IWB. I asked StrongHand (where I bought my G19's IWB) wala daw. I asked if I could order a special item, they said the wait could be next year pa...

May flip side naman dito eh, minsan mas matagal ang delivery ng international, o kaya nawawala in transit. OR magulo kausap yung taga-overseas.

14. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

I'm looking for a cylinder stop plunger with spring for a Taurus M85CH snubby. It leaped out of the revolver as I was detail stripping it and I couldn't find it anymore.

A very OT story: I'm glad all my handguns are either stainless or have tough finished like the Glocks. The reason I was detail stripping the snubby is because it got dunked in the fishpond at the back of our house.

Why, you may ask? Well, we had some guests over for breakfast one day and we all went to the fishpond after eating so that the kids could go rafting, as they often do. My daughter was on the banana raft in the middle of the pond when our labrador (these dogs just love water) waded in and swam toward the raft. I thought he would just swim alongside the raft, but he unexpectedly started to cimb onboard, which caused my daughter to lose her balance and fall overboard.

I knew my daughter could swim, but when my wife began shouting frantically that I go save her, I just kicked off my slippers and dove right in. The other guy in the photo is a seminarian friend of ours --mabait talaga sila at matulungin.

Here's a shot of our rescue mission:

[​IMG]

It was only when we were headed back to shore that I remembered that I was still wearing all my stuff --cellphone, remote control for the car, Surefire E2e, a Photon II microlight, and my snubby :shocked:

I was able to hand all my stuff to my wife, except for the snubby, which I didn't want to show since we had guests. All of the stuff still functioned ever after several minutes in the water. The Surefire was the sturdiest of all since it has O-rings to keep the water out, but I was surprised that even the remote for the Starex was pretty well constructed and had just a little water seepage that didn't get into the main circuitboard. Of course, my Ericsson cellphone looked like it had an aquarium inside, and I had to bring it to a repair shop, but they still got it to run and I'm using it to this day.

My only problem is that danged part for the Taurus, which I wouldn't have field stripped if it hadn't gotten soaked. I've already been to Trust Trade and they don't have the parts. If nothing else works I'm going to try to order them online.

15. HEAVY

HEAVY "Verify!"

looking for iwb holster for glock 19.

16. Vault Keeper

Vault Keeper

My Para Ord P14 stainless limited and/or Glock 22 (inclusive of extra barsto barrel is up for sale but no takers yet...

How about trade in? Looking for a Ruger .22 (preferably stainless)

PM me if interested...

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. jundeleon

jundeleon

LOOKING FOR:

* magazine for Glock 35/22 with +2 basepad, two units
    * magazine for Glock 23 with +2 basepad, two units

* used CZ 75B or CZ 85B / Combat (9mm)
    * Ruger Mark II (22lr)
    * S&W Model 629 (44magnum)
    * Elisco AR lower receiver bare

18. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

I'm looking for/wanting:

Addresses of gun stores as yet unlisted in the Directory :)
    Street address
    contact phone number
    website (if any)

I can only pay what I'm getting from the Directory,
    which is nothing.
    Thanks.

:)

19. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

I asked glck17 if he could take care of getting material from the other gun stores in Dagupan City. Mas suki kasi sya sa mga yun. I asked one sales clerk of a Dagupan gun store if I could take a photo of their shop for the directory, and she said I had to ask the owner first. Since I rarely go to Dagupan, I couldn't follow the matter up anymore.

20. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Thanks, Mike.
    You've already done so much to help the Directory along.
    :)

horge