Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
How 'bout:

If someone came to me with the PRIMARY goal of losing bodyfat, I would send them to Weight Watchers. I am not running a weight-loss clinic, and at this point in my career I am not interested in dealing with fat people,
or really even talking about them.
You don't need to alternate pullups and chinups if you don't want to. I don't do any pullups because I'm a gym owner and I'm required by law to have massive arms.
If you want to look like a bodybuilder, that's fine with me. That is a matter for you to discuss with your God and your psychologist. But even a bodybuilder is a novice strength trainee until he's an intermediate. The fastest way to gain muscular bodyweight -- the supposed goal of a bodybuilder -- is with a linear progression on the basic barbell exercises. And 5s are the way this progression works best.
I cannot give you advice about a movement I cannot see due to s****y video quality and only one rep.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rip's demeanor in his CF videos is so different than his tone on SM.com... it's hilarious. Probably because Glassman demands the WFS thing. I wonder if he just has to bite his tongue at every CF event???

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I think Glassman is a hypocrite when it comes to that stuff. His videos are definitely NOT WFS. Some of the AllisonNYC CF Novelty Skank videos aren't either.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I think it's funny because he's not as good at cussing as Rip is, LOL. An F bomb needs to be strategically placed to have hte correct effect.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Yeah, but don't you dislike most of hte rest of it? "favorite" might not mean much here. I think they are waaaay over the top with the Allison hotel room Novelty Skank stuff, though.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I don't remember exactly. It was the main page video 2-3 months ago. They were at some running seminar or something and she was in her hotel in her sports bra being interviewed by one of their guys. Lots of talk about her boobs. Pretty sleezy stuff.

·
BIGASS!!!!
2,836 Posts
I don't remember exactly. It was the main page video 2-3 months ago. They were at some running seminar or something and she was in her hotel in her sports bra being interviewed by one of their guys. Lots of talk about her boobs. Pretty sleezy stuff.
Searching frantically.

Just kidding.

Well, not really.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts