Post-Apocalyptic - video of a ride through Philly during looting

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Deanster, Jun 1, 2020.

1. DrewBone

DrewBone

What a absolutely disgraceful display of our modern youth and what Democrat policies create.

'Funny how I didn't seem to notice anyone walking by carrying boxes of work boots?

I think it's past the time for the military to step into these areas with a show of force using armed soldiers, tear gas, flash bangs, MRAPs, and LRAD's to disperse and arrest these crowds of miscreants. F#@! these scum, they've forfeited their rights as soon as they started looting, destroying properties, and hurting people...

MinervaDoe and 9XX19mm like this.
  2. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

Looks fine to me... just some joggers, people riding bikes, and some fine youths getting involved in urban renewal and community organizing and rebuilding...

... said every thug arrested yesterday.

DrVlad likes this.

3. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

You bet they did...access to Federal Funding to rebuild, after they skim millions for themselves...

g30nut and JDubbs316 like this.
  4. fx77

fx77 CLM

Lived right there
    Twelfth and Walnut in Center City for 4 years...was a S--+hole city then too

9XX19mm likes this.
  5. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

The real travesty is that those elected to serve and lead these cities just pulled out, lock stock and barrel, and left them to fend for themselves. They should all be tried, convicted and serve a couple of years in jail.

g30nut, Deltic, spork and 1 other person like this.
  6. agtman

agtman 10mm Philosopher

The Dems are actually more scared of that, and the Trump/McConnell/Repub Senate majority which has been running the tables since 2017 on getting federal district and appellate judges confirmed, than anything else in the Trump agenda.

Even before you get to possible SCOTUS appointments in Trump's 2nd term, the last four years have seen the continuous seeding of the federal judiciary with Trump appointees who have a conservative/libertarian judicial mind-set and a deep suspicion of the Administrative/Deep State power structure.

These are the more scholarly Federalist Society types who Schumer and other far left-liberals would ban from being even considered, either due to overt membership or some provable connection, but would still allow the lefty ABA to push mediocre left-wing collectivist sycophants who happen to have law degrees.

7. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I read SHTF online stories. I used to laugh at how fast in the story society breaks down. I was WRONG.

I was 18-20s neighbor pulled a fast one. Dad and I discussed it. I could do it even better, and it actually was “legal”
    My mom told me “if you do that you will NEVER eat at my table again”. I quickly decided $50k was not worth that.

More then once when I did something that might be illegal. (Shoot a deer, bring it home and butcher it 4th of July). She was going to call the Sheriff. Till I explained a car hit it, badly injured, Police informed I finished it off, a permit to let me harvest meat.... I knew dang well she was serious.
    I joke of going to cities to loot. I couldn’t do it. She’s been dead for over a decade. I’m still not allowed.

syntaxerrorsix and spork like this.
  8. spork

spork Caffeinator

My dad would have beat the hell out of me, then my mom would have shamed me to death.

9. Aurora

Aurora

Yes, there's the judges as well.

I think the Dems are fighting for their lives. The things that are being done reek of desperation and are unprecedented.

It seems to be one thing after another.

V.

syntaxerrorsix likes this.
  10. Deltic

Deltic

And yet they still don't have the stones to try this stuff in a Republican town.

11. Deltic

Deltic

At :33 to :43 there is a young guy trying to put out a fire.

spork likes this.
  12. Deltic

Deltic

It is my understanding that insurance does not cover riot damage. The store owners lose bigtime.

bubbatime likes this.
  13. bubbatime

bubbatime

No one stole any fathers day cards or work boots.

PeterG, Aurora, spork and 1 other person like this.
  14. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Dad hated to physically punish us. Often I would prefer a physical punishment to disapproval, perks revoked.

I got my mom mad when she “spanked “ me and I asked if she was done. I’m not ticklish, rather high pain tolerance. Nights are where I feel it. I block all day.
    Much better then Being chewed out.

15. wjv

wjv RIP Stan Lee.. . .

This is why we can't have nice things. . .

PeterG, rfd339 and Doc Holliday like this.
  16. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan NRA Life Member.

I believe it is China controlling the zombies by remote control through those little boxes attached to the end of their arms. They can't take their eyes off them.

17. nitesit(+ an e)

nitesit(+ an e) Sheepdog

I did not even hear any sirens in the background.

18. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan NRA Life Member.

None of them looked exactly like they were starving and no one was "just trying to feed my keeds".

19. Aurora

Aurora

Outstanding post!

V.

20. MGGLOCK9

MGGLOCK9

Well...yes. Just as it took only 3-4 weeks in March to peel away the liberties that this nation was founded on. Freedom of assembly? Dead. Freedom of worship? On life support.

The Founders understood this-hence a system of devolution-power spread among multiple branches and governments. It remains t be seen if that design will endure and save us....

JDubbs316 likes this.